Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

New Champ

Creator: ArthurTheHammer
January 14, 2013 6:05pm
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » New Champ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ArthurTheHammer » January 14, 2013 6:05pm | Report
A friend suggested to me that there needs to be more new champs and I was wondering if there was way to suggest the idea of a new champ and his abilities to LOL. If there is a way I would like to know. Thankyou.
ArthurTheHammer's Forum Avatar

ArthurTheHammer
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PsiGuard » January 14, 2013 6:18pm | Report
You'd have to do so on the official forums, not here. Sometimes they take ideas from popular community threads.

Also Riot releases a new champion every 3 weeks or so. There are over 100 champions in the game. It's not as if they stopped making them. The next one coming out is Thresh.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
PsiGuard
<Community Manager>
Rep: Eminent (928)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ArthurTheHammer » January 14, 2013 6:22pm | Report
Alright thanks.
ArthurTheHammer's Forum Avatar

ArthurTheHammer
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » January 15, 2013 1:55am | Report
riot's also been improving and changing the game a lot lately, so they can't be using most of their time to create champs. also, 1 champ every 3 weeks sounds fine to me.
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PsiGuard » January 15, 2013 7:20am | Report

riot's also been improving and changing the game a lot lately, so they can't be using most of their time to create champs.

They have different teams for balancing and other improvements than their champion creators. The two aren't related.
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
PsiGuard
<Community Manager>
Rep: Eminent (928)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!