Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Should I play Ranked now

Creator: Vitrex998 March 9, 2018 10:45am
Vitrex998
<Member>
Vitrex998's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2018 10:45am | Report
So hello,

my name is Nikolina,I am 19 year old girl from Serbia.I play Lol since 2014..I had some breaks in playing it and I am so insecure about my plays.I've played about 200 games,and have about 150 wins on my account,level 47.A long time I was so scared of flame in normal games if I die or something and I played long time with bots,but now after 1 year break i decided to come back and start straight with normal.I am okay,not that bad,I am best on top,as teemo or just some tanks,like Garen (lvl 4),Renekton (lvl 4) and so on,but sometimes I win 4/5 games in a row with good score,and sometimes I cant do anything.So I decided it was time to go to Ranked.I played my first game just couple of days ago,and yeah I got flamed a lot,I got nervous and start to feed,just under pressure.Then I played another one and had score of 5/5/20,we won.Another one we lost,feeded as crazy.So should i continue playing ranked,just to geet some rank i need 7 more games,or should i stick to normal.I play good in draft pick,but at eune riot bans draft at 12 and i cant play,but blind pick is so toxic,i never can pick my lane or smh.Please give me advise...

I mean I know I can do it and play better but I am so scared of flame,get nervous and I just loose it..

Thanks guys in advance...
Dzopilant
<Fabulous>
Dzopilant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2018 9:40am | Report
Just watch super pro players, they do sometimes get flamed and insulted even when they play perfect ^^

You are probably more than ready to play ranked but staying relax towards others clowns shall ALWAYS be something you need to manage.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2018 10:06am | Report
Continue playing ranked if you want to, you might feel outclassed right now but the nature of ranked is that eventually you'll fall to the rank where you belong and you'll experience more enjoyable games, even if it takes having an 8% winrate before you finally reach the rank you belong.

Also you can /mute all if you're nervous about being flamed.
Pure Panphobia
<Member>
Pure Panphobia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2018 10:33am | Report
"/mute all" is your best friend.
Hamstertamer
<Veteran>
Hamstertamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2018 10:03pm | Report
Use the mute command with @+champion name. e.g /mute @yasuo

There's a clear line between criticism and flaming. Don't hesitate to report the flamers.
Vitrex998
<Member>
Vitrex998's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2018 1:24pm | Report
Thank you all!I actually decided to go ahead and play.Wasnt the best but also not the worst got promoted to silver 3 and im pretty ok with that!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2018 9:47am | Report
That's great for a first ranked placement if you ask me. Good luck with your climb!
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Prate_k
<Editor>
Prate_k's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2018 4:14pm | Report
Don't play ranked when you are tilted. But if you are looking for some competing other than for just fun or trying out new champs, then do the ranked thing. you got this.
Zalika
<Member>
Zalika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2018 5:05pm | Report
Play ranked when you're in a good mood, slept well, not hungry etc, don't feel like its a need to play ranked either, just play it because you feel like you want to play ranked. Try and ignore people who flame you, I know its a bit hard but tips that might help:

1. Reduce the chat's size so you don't feel the need to read it as much.
2. If someone is toxic, just mute them. Pings are enough to communicate yourself with your team.
3. Try and type as less in chat as you can, if anything just type summoner spell cool-downs or rotations by saying "me bot, have tp for baron" and so on.
4. Try and focus on your own gameplay and not the others!

Hope it helps, good luck in your climb.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide