Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Technical issues wit LoL Replay.

Creator: 3picPanda February 25, 2011 8:15pm
3picPanda
<Member>
3picPanda's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2011 8:15pm | Report
Hey guys! I'm currently making to make that "awesome, even if I didn't try it yet" application called LoL Replay. Altough, whenever I start a game, it logs me off the loading screen and I get that bug splat error from the PVP.net Client, not from LoL Replay but whenever I close it then I can start the game peacefully.

Any help? That would be awesome!
Ippytraxx
<Member>
Ippytraxx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 26, 2011 1:34am | Report
Disable DEP (Data Execution Prevention) for the League of Legends executable. I realized this shortly after writing an e-mail with logs files attached. They mentioned access violations and I had remembered I had DEP enabled. I disabled DEP for the League of Legends client and the crashing stopped.

If you don’t know if you have DEP enabled, this is how to check (Windows Vista/7):

Go to Control Panel\System and Security\System. Click Advanced system settings on the side bar. Under the Advanced tab click Settings under Performance.

The DEP (Data Execution Prevention) tab is on the right, click that. If Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only is selected, you’re fine. If Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: is selected, you need to add League of Legends.exe and League of Legends1.0.0.110.exe from your Riot Games\League of Legends\game folder.

Source : http://www.leaguereplays.com/faq/

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide