Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Whos good with shaco?

Creator: Cammy152 January 31, 2011 3:11pm
Cammy152
<Member>
Cammy152's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 3:11pm | Report
Been trying new chars lately and i found myself loving shaco

Boxes, Ganking, High dmg is all fun till you end up peforming under what you should do. I know there are shaco guides but id like to see players input onto this.

What build do you prefer : AP / AD?

Dammage / HP?

Runes : HP / CD / AP pen / Arm Pen

My question is why does it happen at random times even below level 5 i sometimes see a normal crit for around 500 dmg when not using the stealth skill? Anyone any ideas?

If anyone has a build thats good for 5v5's, I know hes really ment for 3's id be happy to check it out
Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 3:25pm | Report
The possible 500 crit could be a crit with Madred's Razors/Wriggle's Lantern but only on a minion...

I have only played AD and I love shaco, however I find no matter how you build him he's still far too squishy. Really fun to play though.

I use ArP reds / flat CDR blues / Mana reg per lvl yellows / Health or ArP quints.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 3:34pm | Report
AD is definitely the more viable build to go. My suggestion would be to learn how to jungle with him and jungle well.

AP is situational and pretty utility, although at low elo could probably be tons of fun.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 7:05pm | Report
Managed to get a look at the top Solo Ranked people's last few games played. One or two of them is constantly playing Shaco and winning. I want to get better at Shaco.. but I'm just bad at him I find lol. Most guides tell you to build Madred's, but I don't like Madred's on him. It's an item that you need to stand and beat on someone, which just aint gonna happen as shaco. People will always burst you down ASAP.

Clone is great for taking towers.

Box is great for jungling.

Deceive is great for ganking/fleeing.

Though I admit that I'm bad at him because I rarely play him.
"Thats a paddlin'"
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 7:19pm | Report
Cammy152 wrote:
Whos good with Shaco?

Reginald.
SchizoFrancis
<Member>
SchizoFrancis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 3:48pm | Report
I used to be good. Then I lvl'ed up some and people actually learned to counter me. That's when I found Singed...
Credit to my personal friend Nyoike for this signature!
I am absolutely fabulous.
Fragamacrunch
<Member>
Fragamacrunch's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 10:07am | Report
Zeprido wrote:

AD is definitely the more viable build to go. My suggestion would be to learn how to jungle with him and jungle well.

AP is situational and pretty utility, although at low elo could probably be tons of fun.

This. Also, Shaco is a kind of weak character, and since he's an assassin it will be very hard to carry with him, even if you do get fed.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2011 10:25am | Report
Shaco is extremly powerful assassin, has huge burst dmg (with only 2 items- Infinity Edge and Trinity Force can do more than 700 dmg with q spell), but he's really squishy, something like melee ezreal with 3 times bigger dmg ^^
AP shaco is bad, that's all i have to say... (staying in bush for half of game stacking jacks is stupid, and hunting with clone is funny but bad, i don't recommend it.

As shaco you should focus on Critial Dmg and Dmg, critical chance (Sheen is amazing item on him, followed by Trynity Force), you should always buy Infinity edge and sheen, that's your core (and boots ofc). After that simply focus on AD, items like Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver, Last Whisper are really good, but you should build him sutional, maybe a bit surviability- Bansee Veil.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide