Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ashe laning mid vs Trynd

Creator: Pwnzor1130 January 28, 2011 8:31pm
1 2
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2011 8:31pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm lvl 13 and I was wondering how you would successfully play against Tryndamere as Ashe. I just played a game against an amazing tryndamere and I could do nothing against him. I was harassing, trying to kite, and nothing worked! He would come at me with lower hp, then tower dive at lvl 5, and still escape with only a bar of hp left! I don't know what summoner level he was, or if it all levels out at summoner level 30, but what could I do against him now?

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2011 8:36pm | Report
Shut him down before level 6. Keep him harassed with your range to your advantage and hit him whenever you can, not letting him farm. It's very important to shut him down early game because if you can do that he'll be useless all game. With Ashe it shouldn't be too hard to just sit back and auto-attack him every once in a while. Also, hopefully you're maxing out your Volley first because harassing him with that is very key, keeping your eye on the minion positioning.

nand
<Member>
nand's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2011 9:16pm | Report
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2011 10:44pm | Report
Ya, i did both and he still killed me. Stupid Tryndamere escaping with 30 health. *grumble* *grumble*

I'm maxing volley and using it every time it's off CD. Also, we were both level 5 when he first got me. Silly Tryndamere, tower diving and getting away with 30 hp.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Euphoria860
<Member>
Euphoria860's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 12:37pm | Report
Seeing as how you cannot 1 on 1 him, co-ordinate ganks with your team, it should be an incentive for you and the people you work with to put pressure on a lane and force the opposing team to make a move and reinforce the lane, or loose a tower, even in early game.

Or, just play super-defensivily, he can only charge you with his little spinny-spin move, so you should always have the upper hand. I wouldn't recommend kitting, you either hit him and he turns tail and runs, or he charges for you in which you should haul *** yourself back to your own tower. IMO, the only time you go toe to toe with him, in early game,( or the game at all, later on you're probably just food for a good Tyrn, if he gets the jump on you ) is if you can pop a spell, preferably exhaust.

Now you may have done just that, but you probably went to far into the field, which was a prime opportunity for him to run you down and get the kill. I call the part of the field, the point of no return, and I love it when somebody crosses that line to me.

aannnd that's all, for now.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 1:52pm | Report
well against tryn you would want to max your slow first. volley is good, but burns your mana so fast. you want to have dorans shield as ashe, especially now that you cant grab a health pot anymore. also you have one of two ways to play against tryn. you can either zone him out of minions by auto attacking him with slow at lv 1, or you can play super defensive and ONLY go up to the creeps to last hit. he has that gap closing skill which gives him deceptively long range especially against champs like ashe that have no mobility.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 4:51pm | Report
An Ashe with no mana from using volley all the time is bad. I agree with Restrictnine about maxing Ashe's Q (slow) first. Again agreeing with Restrictnine, it's best to stay back and only last hit minions allowing a safer laning phase. And wow, I'm gonna stop now, Restrictnine pretty much hit on everything I was going to touch upon...
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2011 2:50am | Report
I dontagree with the two of you. A well played ashe should be able to crush trynd in early laning phase imo; trynda will usually pick his q first, so you should kite the **** out of him with your Q till lvl2; then you take volley (which you will max ASAP) and keep zoning him, because he has already low health and in a result he will be unable to heal up with Q; i would also take dorans blade; the idea against a tryndamere early should be to shut him down, because you can; its just a matter of training :P at least untill lvl 6 ashe should be able to almost fully shut trynda down. If you constantly keep him low by harassment, you would simply win a 1v1 confrontation before lvl 6.

I dont see a problem laning ashe against tryndamere, the problem semms to be that you are just to passive against him

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Gedard
<Member>
Gedard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2011 5:55pm | Report
Probably try getting guardian angel, then once he thinks your dead and tries to escape with 30 life, you ressurect and pwn him with echanted crystal arrow.

(though im not sure ashe players use guardian angel) XP

good luck
My Teemo Build!

It says February 2011, but I just changed my REALLY old build into this. It's not old at all!
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2011 4:21pm | Report
the other idea would be using a thorn mail if trynda rly rocks that hard...
if i lane vs a physical charakter that gives me trouble i think its a good idea to adapt by buying a cloth armor/dorans shield... same goes for aps with negatron/nullmagic. U can always sell them back later but they will allow you to farm and zone more freely^^
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide