Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Got few chapters disappeared!

Creator: Infinity Toast
July 31, 2012 6:43am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Got few chapters disappeared!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Infinity Toast » July 31, 2012 6:43am | Report
Hello,

I'm currently working on a new better Shaco guide and I let the tab open most of times, so I can write down whenever I pleases. But then suddenly, few chapters disappears and make the title switch each other or even manupilate them. I have no idea what's going on, It's bit messed up. It will take pretty much time to recover, I like to ask you for older save of my guide if it's possible. It will save my time! thank you, especially if it can be done! :)

Edit: Recovered most of chapters, I'm now missing the last one, the chapter "About me".
Why heff you to be mad? It's only a game!
Infinity Toast's Forum Avatar

Infinity Toast
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Matt » August 1, 2012 12:33am | Report
Unfortunately we cannot recover old versions of your guide. Sorry :( We always recommend that you keep a local copy of the guide text just in case. Sometimes the web flakes out, and the guide editor is very complex, so bad things can happen :( I'm glad you recovered most of it though!
Matt's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Matt
<Administrator>
Rep: Renowned (665)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Infinity Toast » August 1, 2012 3:25am | Report
Aww what a bad news, but from now I've learned a lesson, I'm goin' backup the guide everytime I save. Thanks for the answer!
Why heff you to be mad? It's only a game!
Infinity Toast's Forum Avatar

Infinity Toast
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xenotechie » August 1, 2012 3:32am | Report
Happened to me too recently, lost the last few chapters. Unlike you, couldn't recover the stuff, so I just rewrote it. It ended up like a blessing in disguise IMHO, I like my new explanations better.

Did I help you? Do you feel nice today? Take a look at my guide,I would really appreciate it.

Xenotechie's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xenotechie
<Guide Critic>
Rep: Memorable (65)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!