Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide building - Can't get anchor and goto to...

Creator: RainbowNova March 8, 2019 2:53am
RainbowNova
<Member>
RainbowNova's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2019 2:53am | Report
Hi, I've been trying to make a guide and I've got a problem with Anchor and Goto.

The first goto works, bringing you to the anchor I placed in front of the header-image, but the second goto also brings you to the first image, and the third and the fourth goto do the same.

Here's the code I used and hopefully somebody is able to tell me what I'm doing wrong, cause I cannot figure it out for the life of me:

Code

Note: I do want to note that I've tried changing the name of the anchors+gotos from numbers to actual words and I've tried placing the anchors in different places. The weird thing is that whenever I place the 2nd anchor and every other after that in the text instead of the image, it does work and it links to the text but then it leaves out the image.

Here's the link to the guide: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/anchors-amp-goto-not-working-published-for-help-545210

I've tried some BBCode guides and tried seeing if others had the same problem but it's not the same as mine. Hopefully someone is able to see what I've done wrong, because again I can't figure it out for the life of me. Thanks in advance

-"Chaos builds over time" RainbowNova
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2019 7:19pm | Report
Thanks for the details RainbowNova. It seems that there are some issues with anchors that'll require dev attention to fix. I'll add the info you've given here to the bug ticket. I appreciate the thorough explanation; it should hopefully help the developers find the issue quickly.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide