Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How does the "Top Guides Section" on...

Creator: Packdemon August 15, 2014 12:56am
Packdemon
<Member>
Packdemon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 12:56am | Report
At max there are four guides that appear in this section, sometimes there are 3 or 2 (I have yet to see a champion in which there is only one). That's not entirely what confuses me though. What confuses me in what qualifies (or in this case disqualifies really) a guide to (from) appearing in this sections. There are somethings that have become apparent to me though. First, I've noticed that it has to have been updated within a certain time frame (not sure quite how much though). Second, is that the ratings have to beyond a certain (again I am not sure on the exact number, for all I know it could be at 0%) percentage threshold. And lastly, the guide that has the #1 rating/views (I'm not sure which one really) does not appear in this section. Correct me if I'm wrong (about the existence of that final rule), but to me that last one just does not seem to be fair. Anyone else noticed this? Let me know what you guys think about this.

(Edit): Sorry for my English, I'm not sure if it's any good or not.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide