Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

My build got "fragged"

Creator: Drakinite February 5, 2012 3:51pm
Drakinite
<Member>
Drakinite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 3:51pm | Report
Idk what happened, I spent 5 hours typing up a Karthus guide, edited it 2 or 3 times, and when I went to re-read it out of edit mode, i got the page not found error after going to it outside of edit mode meaning it was a visable guide on here..........

I'd greatly like to hear why this happened or if this was an error and I can get my whole guide back but If someone just deleted it for no reason, I assure you it wasn't a spam post, I had like 6 or 7 fully fleshed out sections, plz let me know any site admins or anyone who has some insight into this.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 3:57pm | Report
This seems to be happening a lot recently.

Try waiting for 2-3 days. That seems to "de-frag" whatever page it is.
True love is found only in yourself.
Drakinite
<Member>
Drakinite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 4:00pm | Report
thanks, sorry if that seemed rude or something I was so upset i almost put my fist through a wall xD i'll delete the curses and the *cough* edit and wait a few days, sorry if i insulted anyone
Drakinite
<Member>
Drakinite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 4:23pm | Report
Although If waiting doesn't resolve the issue, is there anything that can be done to restore my build? It is my first one, so as of right now I dont think I'll make another just so it gets fragged or whatever the hell....

Honestly the error message was practically mocking me, whoever thought up the wording to it is a very successful troll if you ask me.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 5:42am | Report
Should be all fixed now! Sorry for your trouble :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide