Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Thread re-posted in support - Also to be found...

Creator: Dotter July 31, 2011 11:18am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:18am | Report
Without being 100% sure, I don't think we have this on MOBA. I'd kinda like to have some sort of counter, which counts how many users on MOBA that favourites different guides. I think some users feel sorry that their guide has been trolled quite alot, especially after new champion releases, where tons of the new guides are being downvoted by other users, but I've noticed that some of those guides are actually favourites among other users and that they are actually quite good despite the low ratings.. I don't know if this is hard to imply, but I think it could be an idea to consider? Though it doesn't have that many uses, it is more of a way to encourage people to continuing making guides, though there are people, who downvote their guides with no real reasons. This way you could still see if your guide is popular and trolls can't completely remove the attention from your guide.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:39am | Report
I approve.

Also, could we get a mod to delete the other thread?
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:50am | Report
I simply moved the other thread here since it has more activity.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide