Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need advice from experienced players

Creator: trficzny June 1, 2011 6:18am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

trficzny
<Member>
trficzny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 6:18am | Report
Hello!

Can you help me to choose between 3 different champs? I did this test and it shows that best pick for me is Brand, played him, didnt like him. Maybe I'll explain my situation. Basically I have nice amount of IP (as for me O.O) and I want to buy new champ. My picks are Lux, Malzahar, or Kassadin from this test. I have never played Lux. Basically I am looking for a champion that can do lots of damage, I am acutally in love with Lux' ult. I tried Malza when he was on rotation and he was ok, but I think that his real game starts late. Also I played with Kassadin just when I started to play the game around 2 months ago and he was ok but I played against low lvls so... I already have Cassiopeia(?) Karthus and Vladimir. I actually love Vlad. I know that none of above champs is similar but what would you choose? I can handle squishy champ as I heard that Lux is one. So again, what would you choose?
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 7:54am | Report
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide