Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Akali too hard for Lvl 16?

Creator: DeDudeZz October 14, 2011 1:29am
DeDudeZz
<Member>
DeDudeZz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 1:29am | Report
Hey Guys, i signed in here because i have a bunch of questions for akali. Im playing for 4 Months now, for 3 weeks with akali. I absolutly love this champ, she reminds me of my favorite class in WOW , when i was playing it. But while playing with my friend who are lvl 30, i get totaly raped as akali. i have the impression that im dying way faster than my friends champs. They told me i shall play another champ cause i sucks but while playing on my level, i think im doing pretty well.
As Balance dictates.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 6:20am | Report
It's probably some combination of this:

-You don't have an ideal runepage for Akali (or any runepage if you're level 16). Akali is very dependant on owning an ideal runepage if you want to have the best start on her.

-The people you're playing against do have runes of some kind, giving them a slight advantage.

-The people you're playing against are more experienced and/or know how to counter Akali (unlikely to be honest, people with 300+ wins still won't bother buying oracles when I play her).

-Akali's also best in a solo lane which you might not be getting.

-For teamfights, don't just stand there autoattacking. Whenever you don't have your Q up, stay in your shroud. Your main job is to pick out a valuable, squishy target and burst them down using Q + autoattack. If they don't run, wait in shroud until your Q comes back up and do it again. If they do run, use your R to chase after them and kill them with ease.
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 7:56am | Report
On top of that, I recommend waiting with buying runes til you hit lvl 20, so all your IP can be spend on tier 3 runes :)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 7:59am | Report
^ Yep. If you want an ideal Akali setup you should use something like this:

21/0/9 Masteries (although for some reason I kinda like going 21/6/3, but I'm weird).

Run Ignite (for even more burst) + Flash (because it's flash, and you can get some crazy escapes/chases by combining this with W or R)

7 AD reds
2 MPen reds
9 health per level yellows
9 AP blues
3 AP quints

But bear in mind that's a very specialized page and won't be ideal for any other champion. In fact I don't even have this page myself yet.

Also, what kind of items are you building?
DeDudeZz
<Member>
DeDudeZz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 11:47am | Report
Hey guys thanks for ure advices :)
Im starting with dorans blade or boots and then building the items as described in the akali guide.
As Balance dictates.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2011 1:21pm | Report
Bryun's? His is definitely good, pretty much the same as my build for her.

Problem with Akali is that you get a big advantage from starting with both passives, which is impossible without runes. Boots is the best start for her, but it will trigger neither passive without runes.

If you can't afford to buy all of the runes, one option is to buy either the 7 AD reds and start with a amplifying tome, or buy the AP blues and quints and start with a doran's blade. Either way will give you both passives at level one, although you'll lose the move speed from boots and sustain from potions (I've been using the amp tome start since I can't afford the runes yet).
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 8:38am | Report
Just go ahead and keep playing akali
play games get better and eventually rape kids :)
play what you want thats what the game is about and most champs are good
dont be amazed if the enemies have runes
they actually make for a HUGE difference @ early lvls. If you really wanna get better keep playing with lvl 30s (what doesnt kill you makes you stronger) and since you are looking stuff up in this forum you should just keep doing as you ahve
greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide