Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

HEALTH BULLETIN MUST READ NEW PLAYERS!

Creator: Sirnikolai May 9, 2015 6:36pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 6:36pm | Report
Sorry I don't know who deleted this thread without my consent, but i guess moderators don't want you too see the truth that was written.

So if you a heath nut like myself. Plz seriously Look @ these tips before going into ranked matches.

- Prolonged playing of ANY game is bad for your social interaction.
- Take a break have a family boardgame/movie night or attend the gym. LOL i need to fit that in my freetime as well
- Bronze, Gold, Diamond Platinum are just titles of how long you have played the game basically. If you want an clear explanation on this matter feel free to PM ME.
- The builds/guides need a MASSIVE redo & hopefully someone deletes the spammed ones.
- Try not focusing too much on LOL live videos, the outcomes WILL always be different, yet you may learn some SMALL game mechanics.
- The professionals getting paid from the other players who are under 19 are a JOKE & this should be illegal to do.
- Negative/Toxic players you will see more when you reach Diamond.
- Becoming Toxic online is the lack of control of emotions through social interactions outside of the game.(I already know who showed a lack of it)

This is a must read thread, so don't screw this up or delete it. (I KNOW WHO YOU ARE)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 7:04pm | Report
illuminati mods confirmed

take your family and run they know we know they're coming for us oh god i think they're he
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 7:10pm | Report
ha
haha
hahaha

dude can you stop already it's not even funny
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 7:21pm | Report
You people aren't new plz leave this thread, I'm assuming you are trolls if you don't leave.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 7:35pm | Report
I can't believe I was watching "Cooking with Drag Queens" on Youtube when there was this just sitting here.

All I need now is a little bit of Chris Evans or Chris Pratt
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide