Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

help by playing

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 5, 2013 2:09pm
2 posts - page 1 of 1
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2013 2:09pm | Report
Hello, as some of you may be aware I'm trying to improve on my League of Legends gameplay and I feel that being taught ingame will greatly improve my chances so I was wondering if anyone on the EUW server would have the patience and understanding to see me play and give me some pointers on how I could improve more and more.

I have been a support before but I have no idea how to ward
I like some assassins and fighters but I struggle in getting my timing right against others
I like ranged but I feel I play a too caustious game and don't have the impact needed
I have never done jungle but some point id love to get the basics of it
I have tried to play as Tank but for some reason I end up making them squishy :/

I could go on and on about how much I need to improve but I am such a noob I dont know how to express my issues, all I can really say is which champions I am sort of good with

Galio
Fiora
Lucian
Ziggs
Thresh
Zyra
Soraka
Varus
Lulu
Orianna
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2013 1:54pm | Report
I've been mentoring people for a long time now, you can add me to ask me any specific questions and I'll answer. You can also PM me.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide