Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for a good group to practice with.

Creator: Zouchouten May 17, 2015 6:24am
Zouchouten
<Member>
Zouchouten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2015 6:24am | Report
So technically I'm not a new player but I feel this is the best place to post since it helps newbies as well.

I've been on hiatus for a while and feel like I've gotten as good as I can getting raged at in solo q alone. Now I'm looking for a good group (or clan, whatever the proper term is) that I can get better with and learn from.

So far, I'm competent with: Riven, Sona, Ahri

I'm still learning: Akali, Katarina, Irelia, Sejuani, Vi, Ashe, and Vayne

ShyDon
<Member>
ShyDon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2015 3:14pm | Report
Well you must have met some people in ranked who you liked and added maybe play with them. The best thing to do is play with people around your elo because that way you will be playing against people at your skill level or maybe a little higher to increase your skill and confidence or play against lower people to practice how you can snowball your lead for when you get ahead. If not I'd be willing to play with you because I'm always up to practice and get better.
Zouchouten
<Member>
Zouchouten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2015 3:58pm | Report
There are a few awesome people that still remember me but I haven't jumped back into solo q proper to make new friends (3 days back so far, spent them in ARAM and against bots). I had to ask if any dedicated groups were around since I haven't really been active in the site either. ^^;

I'd love to play a few games with you and see how well I hold up.

So far, I'm competent with: Riven, Sona, Ahri

I'm still learning: Akali, Katarina, Irelia, Sejuani, Vi, Ashe, and Vayne

ShyDon
<Member>
ShyDon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2015 4:18pm | Report
Well I have a lower account that is unranked atm but was gold last season that I sometimes play on. Yeah I get you solo q isn't always full of the friendliest of people. Whatever makes you feel comfortable getting back into the game. For sure

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide