Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Please someone help me

Creator: MrFoxCanada September 8, 2013 1:24pm
MrFoxCanada
<Member>
MrFoxCanada's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 1:24pm | Report
Welcome my new friends that I will be making through Mobafire, I am feeling horrible for something that I did and wish to fix the problem that I cause but I will need assistants to do this honestly. I will explain what happened and all that but first I want to say that the one that you need to know first is how to play Nocturne would be nice.

I was playing with a few friends the other days and then my friend and I were talking and I open my big mouth and made him want to give up on Nocturne and now I feel like **** since I know how much he does love that he does like Nocturne but he keeps asking me for help and I never played Nocturne so I am looking for someone that either know a great built for an aggressive Nocturne player or a video that shows you how to know when to jump or not.

Another thing I would like to know is how to play Nocturne what are his main stats that you want for him. I am wondering if he is mostly attack speed or damage or even if it is armor you want to build with him I want to make a great build for him maybe I could find a way to make him a cheap build that might actually work
remrem513
<Member>
remrem513's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2013 1:41pm | Report
to show him he can be good with nocturn like anyone can telll him playing a champion a lot of times helps u train with them and ull become a pro with them. As for knowing when to enter a fight
1. Does ur enemy have more health and attack damage then you?
2. Do you think u can defeat the enemy?
3. Do you think the jungler will be ganking?
4. Are all ur spells off of cooldown?
5. wait till ur enemy's ability that he relies on is on cooldown.
As for nocturne i dont know ive never played with him and tell him to try tryndamere because he has helped me be aggresive but safe at the same time thanks to his sustainibility. As for being agressive u can tell him when to enter a fight and when to back off
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2013 8:56am | Report
Ima post random helpfull nocturne videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUW9ni-LnRg
(Low elo means gold for him btw. dont be fooled)

trick2g:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18l08a6SUxQ
very aggressive jungle player

Those should kinda help him understanding nocturne :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide