Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Teach me to League PLEASE! [NA]

Creator: Lengero July 9, 2013 3:32pm
Lengero
<Member>
Lengero's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2013 3:32pm | Report
I've been playing for a number or months. I started ranked way too soon and I got put in the lower bronze. Well I worked my way to bronze 1 and could not win my promotions for the life of me. Lately it seems like I've been on a bad streak and I've fallen all the way to bronze 3 which is the lowest I've been (Started in 2). I am convinced there has to be sometime I'm doing wrong or some way I can carry the game or just win more. It seems like where I'm at if I type in chat at all people rage. I'll say like "Lets dragon" and I'll get stuff like "STFU NOOB L2P OMG UR SO BAD" and it's just ridiculous... But anyways I was hoping someone can help me to become a better player and atleast dig myself out of bronze.. My goal is quite high to become atleast platnium, but for now I'm pretty focused on Silver, because I wanna take this one step at a time.

I play all lanes, My mid is probably the worst because I don't really play any AP Champs at all. If I mid it's a mid Pantheon, Jayce, or Zed (and don't get me wrong I usually destroy with pantheon mid but I don't play it b/c teams rage in champ select when I pick it). So I usually stick to top jungle support or adc. I win most of my games as thresh and hes by farm my favorite/best champ, I'd love to main support but where I'm at that's just not viable. Anyways here is a list of my champs I play mostly.

Top: Jayce, Zed, Singed
Jungle: Nautilus, Zac, Malphite, Nocturne, Fiddlesticks
Mid: Pantheon, Zed, Jayce
Adc: Caitlin, Miss Fortune, Kog'Maw
Support: Thresh, Sona (I need to get good with a third cause it's easy to get banned/picked out of my supports)

Thanks for reading and if you think you can help a noob like me to be good at this game then please talk to me. Thank you again!

(Ign: Lengero)
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2013 3:01pm | Report
Add me.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
shockedbunny
<Member>
shockedbunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2013 1:43am | Report