Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

There must be something wrong with me.

Creator: exirtadorri November 29, 2013 12:49pm
exirtadorri
<Member>
exirtadorri's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 12:49pm | Report
Well guys, this is my first post on mobafire, but i've been religiously viewing threads here since the start of the year. I can't seem to make it out of bronze 4. I'm not a feeder, and I'm willing to do any role. I'm not the best jungler but I dont do horrible. What i'm really asking is how the hell do you make it out when everygame there is an afk or someone who just picked it up for the first time (or at least seems that way)

I read the guides, I watch videos....but I can't carry bad. I dont know what to do and honestly i'm getting to the point to where I dont even want to do anything but normals or one for all. ANY advice would really help cause I love the game...but dropping 20 LP from an afk is so....depressing.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 12:53pm | Report
What server are you on? If you are on EUW I can have a look at your gaemplay.
exirtadorri
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2013 1:14pm | Report
I'm on the north american sadly. I think it's just the troll mentality and team work is unheard of.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2013 9:20am | Report
Try talking to throatslasher or tehAsian.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2013 12:37pm | Report
try not to blame the afkers and "trolls" in your game and instead look at your own gameplay, it may not seem like it now but you arnt playing as well as a not bronze player and you wont get out of bronze until you start trying to improve yourself, if you join the MOBAFire chat and ask for help when the right people are on im sure someone will try to help you if youre willing to listen and not be a jerk about it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
exirtadorri
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2013 6:13pm | Report
Ok that sounds like solid advice. As far as gameplay goes, it's little things. Do I go B if i'm low health but going back means the tower dives or what? little things like that
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 2:46pm | Report
a lot of it takes a ton of practice, in a game like LoL you cannot be asking very general questions because almost everything is situational

if youre against a champion that can dive and has good enough hp and their jungler is mia and you have low health, its best to recall because you might get dived
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
JulzzZ
<Member>
JulzzZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2013 4:45pm | Report
I think it's just alot of practice.. When I started ranked this year I started off in Bronze I and couldn't get out of it, and now i'm platinum.. so just practice :)
"I accidentally did that on purpose!"
"I'm trying to care.. but I just.. can't!"

Click me --> Epic Jinx Guide!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide