Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What are some assassins that are fit for...

Creator: Nocturne_Saint May 8, 2014 2:16pm
Nocturne_Saint
<Member>
Nocturne_Saint's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2014 2:16pm | Report
I am trying to learn many different roles to see where I stand as I learn the game.

i was looking through this http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/4-6-tier-list-ama-27446
to see what champs are fit most for what lane/role.

so what are some good beginner jungler/assassins? if any, please let's discuss this!
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2014 2:27pm | Report
I really like Kha'Zix. He was my first jungler, and I guess he counts as an assassin.
Thanks to Ubnoxius for the sig!
Nocturne_Saint
<Member>
Nocturne_Saint's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2014 3:03pm | Report
also wondering for a jungler,What jungle spawns do you go for first? and what is a good order to do them? when do they spawn?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2014 3:28pm | Report

also wondering for a jungler,What jungle spawns do you go for first? and what is a good order to do them? when do they spawn?

Start at blue or red buff. They spawn at 1:55 game time and respawn 5 minutes after the whole camp is cleared.

Typically you'll go a route similar to this: Large buff -> small camp -> Other buff -> gank or more small camps.

Other jungler knowledge is that dragon respawns 6 minutes after its death.

Happy jungling.
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2014 7:33am | Report
If you want a beginner jungler, Cho'Gath is a very good champion to learn the jungle with. There aren't too many junglers that are assassins, and most aren't really viable. Kha'Zix is probably the only true assassin that is good in the jungle. Zed, Fizz, Akali, and Kassadin are some of the few true assassins that can technically jungle. I say true assassin because some champions like Pantheon and Nocturne which have the assassin tag (primary or secondary) but most wouldn't consider them assassins. Those guys include Nocturne, Pantheon, Evelynn, Fiora, Jax, Lee Sin, Master Yi, Poppy, Rengar, Riven, Shaco, Tryndamere, Vi, and Xin Zhao.

Do do do dee do do do
MugyvrNinja
<Member>
MugyvrNinja's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2014 5:04pm | Report
I like to jungle with Fiddlesticks he is not an assassin but he is a good jungler to start out with allowing you to stay in the jungle and get used to running from camp to camp looking for a good opportunity to gank.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide