Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Xin Xhao good choice for ranked?

Creator: Lolnub95
March 5, 2013 1:59pm
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » Xin Xhao good choice for ranked?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lolnub95 » March 5, 2013 1:59pm | Report
Hey, I´m level 30 since yesterday and now I want to play some SoloQ Matches. My question is: Is Xin viable and where best ( jungle, top and bot?) and how is this in high elo? I see him often banned and played in LCS Streams, so I think he´s good, but when I play normal game draftpick I hear often " Xin Zhao noobstumper, only viable in jungle"...
Lolnub95's Forum Avatar

Lolnub95
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by throatslasher » March 5, 2013 2:23pm | Report
Ok, so first of all, I'm going to highly recommend you DON'T jump into soloq. If you have to ask if xin is good bottom (???) you don't have a grasp of the meta. Also the fact that you JUST hit 30, your play probably isn't good enough to get out of bronze V. Your first 50 matches of soloq are very important if you want to be placed in a high tier. Please pm me and we can talk about what you can do to get ready for ranked.

Cheers,
Throat
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
throatslasher
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (248)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lolnub95 » March 5, 2013 2:36pm | Report
done ty
Lolnub95's Forum Avatar

Lolnub95
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!