Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire eSports Central Seek More Writers

Creator: Alan LaFleur August 7, 2013 12:06pm
Alan LaFleur
<Content Team>
Alan LaFleur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 12:06pm | Report
MOBAFire eSports Central is looking for more writers. Since it started last year, the section has changed a lot. For example, when eSports Central started it was basically all about reporting on the competitive League of Legends tournaments going on throughout the world. However, now the focus of the writers for eSports Central is to report on the strategies used in different competitions across the world. We are especially looking for people that want to get started writing in eSports and have an eye for analysis.

We're looking for volunteers currently but are looking at different means of compensation, so that might be available in the future. If you are interested in getting into the eSports scene, becoming a writer is a good way to go about it. If you'd like to see MOBAFire grow into a reliable eSports hub, this would be a great way to help it along. There is no experience required and we can help you become a better writer if you think your writing isn't up to par.

To see what kind of content we're looking for, simply check out some articles on eSports Central.

If you're interested, email a writing sample to: alan[at]mobafire[dot]com
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 12:31pm | Report
How's the pay?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 1:29pm | Report

How's the pay?

We're looking for volunteers currently

we can help you become a better writer if you think your writing isn't up to par.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 3:23pm | Report
I'm definitely interested, but can't do it on short-term. Can I still apply near the end of August?
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2013 3:37pm | Report
would look good on a resume if you are going into journalism/writing of some sort. unfortunately for myself it would not help a resume for biotechnology research careers.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide