Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

GOG - Pick 5 games, get 80% off

Creator: Searz September 11, 2013 2:41am
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2013 2:41am | Report
http://www.gog.com/high5
(you can buy several sets of 5 games, don't worry)

All GOG games are completely DRM-free and pricing is the same in all regions of the world. Those are the biggest reasons to buy on GOG.

There are some really good games in there.

Alan Wake is a solid action game. Nothing amazing, but it has a great story and some pretty decent albeit repetitive combat. The strongest part of the game is easily the epilogue which takes place in a dream-like world where they really start playing with their imagination and do some crazy ****.

Amnesia is a great game that you SHOULD own by now. Just go buy it right now if you don't.

Other interesting games are: Primordia, Torchlight, Miasmata, Evoland, Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Driftmoon, Sword of the Stars: The Pit, Waking Mars, The Cat Lady, Stacking, Penumbra Collection and Signal Ops.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2013 8:14am | Report
Bleh, Sword of the Stars: The Pit has just the same problems as many other games in that genre (games like FTL and Dugeons of Dredmor). There's just too much random ********.
I'm okay with random elements to some extent, but it get really pissed off when I'm ****ed over, not because I wasn't good enough or because I didn't know about something, but because the game simply randomized a 0 instead of a 1 where you needed a 1.

STILL, I would rate it higher than FTL and Dungeons of Dredmor. Because I feel like there are more ways of risk-management.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide