Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

I'm back and in black *puts on sunglasses*

Creator: SkullzX
December 13, 2012 11:38pm
9 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Off Topic » I'm back and in black *puts on sunglasses*
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » December 13, 2012 11:38pm | Report
I am back for good now, I hope you all like my classed up!
I have returned to play League! And help people! However, I see things have changed due to the recent patch, and I find my guides...in need of cosmetic work, and updating! I'm going to try and be on like I used to be and remain up to date. So hope to see some new and old faces around!

I was having some fun with my buddies Tosh and Nova hope to have fun with all of you aswell!
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (30)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Toshabi » December 13, 2012 11:39pm | Report
\(^_^)\
Toshabi's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (509)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Searz » December 14, 2012 7:38am | Report
/who're you?
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Searz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Esteemed (444)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xeronn » December 14, 2012 7:52am | Report
Only slightly creepy.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Xeronn's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xeronn
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (75)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Searz » December 14, 2012 7:55am | Report
Oi, what's up with copying Rudmed's text?...

This exact text exist in both of your threads..
Quoted:
I have returned to play League! And help people! However, I see things have changed due to the recent patch, and I find my guides...in need of cosmetic work, and updating! I'm going to try and be on like I used to be and remain up to date. So hope to see some new and old faces around!
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Searz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Esteemed (444)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Vavena » December 14, 2012 9:36am | Report
Oh we had fun alright <3
Vavena's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vavena
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (152)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » December 17, 2012 11:21am | Report
IT was the best despite my micXD. Also WHAT he must of copied me I will be having a word with him!
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » December 17, 2012 11:21am | Report
IT was the best despite my micXD. Also WHAT he must of copied me I will be having a word with him!
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!