Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

So what is your evil plan?

Creator: Rudmed July 31, 2011 11:17am
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:17am | Report
Is it world domination? Mass murder? Bringing down demons from the sky? Or is it just simply burning down that orpanage across the street?

My evil plan: Your objective is simple: Soul Accumulation
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Evil - It's my nature

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Military General. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Unholy Menace? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Robotic Exoskeleton?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Destroy United Nations. This will cause countless hordes of the Undead to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Metal, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Covertly Move your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about Something That's Really Metal. This will all be done from a Abandoned Church, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

The link.
Evil Plans HO!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:28am | Report
Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery
Your motive is a little bit more complex: To show them all

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Seduce a Young Helpless Child. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Nightmare beyond Comprehension? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as a Dark Gunslinger?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Steal the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Supernatural Creatures to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Nightmares, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Horsemen of the Apocalypse, bringing about Nightmares for every Man, Woman and Child. This will all be done from a Air Fortress, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:30am | Report
Yeah, I seduced a young child and brought about the end of the world...What can I say?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:34am | Report
That's awesome.
My evil plans are as follows:
Your objective is simple: World Domination
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Money

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Incapacitate a Rich and Powerful CEO. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Spammer? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Corporate Suit?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Contaminate/poison the Town's Water Supply. This will cause countless hordes of Mutant Race to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Fuzzy bunnies, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Reveal to the World your Armies of Destruction, bringing about Pain, suffering, the usual. This will all be done from a Fake Mountain, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 11:46am | Report
hahahaha
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 12:37pm | Report
Your objective is simple: Destroy the Earth
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Madness

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Chosen One. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Demented Madman? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a Supervillain Costume with Gimmicks?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Destroy the Internet. This will cause countless hordes of Mad Scientists to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Slaughter, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Unleash your Doomsday Device, bringing about the Apocalypse. This will all be done from a Dark Side of the Moon, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Fail. I want to destroy the earth, and i have killed every1. How can they elect me their god?
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2011 6:19pm | Report
I will slingshot my enemies into the sun

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide