Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Sejuani support

Creator: LalaSama December 17, 2013 12:18pm
1 2
LalaSama
<Member>
LalaSama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 12:18pm | Report
For the past few days I have been playing Sejuani support with, not going to lie, pretty positive results.
I played a bunch of normals and even a ranked game as sejuani support and in all games bot lane was won by us.

Now I do understand that in my ELO it's basically a case of properly playing your champ and you're capable of winning, but what are your thoughts on this unconventional support?

Keep an eye out for my soon to be published guides ;)
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 3:08pm | Report
I think that it can be done.However I also think that as a support Sejuani is out-classed by nearly every other support in the game. Her main problem is (aside from her being melee) she doesn't do anything in lane pre-6 unless you are going all in and trying to get a kill. She can't sustain her ADC ,she can't poke,she can't CC without going in deep pre-6 + her Arctic Assault can easily get minion blocked putting you in a really bad position.Later on in teamfights her ult could me nice however ,because she was support she would be a lot squishier then say jungle Sejuani ,so you would more then likely get blown up if you go in close for your Q W E.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 3:11pm | Report
uhh possible. i would **** on it with pretty much every support i play. i have won with volibear support. i have also won with swain support. doesn't mean they are good supports. i just outplayed the enemy.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 3:13pm | Report
I've seen people play that stuff before S4 on NA and EUNE (in low elo) and I don't think it's any good. You can't poke, you have no burst of your own (your ult'd be good maybe with some bursty ADs who can do something during the duration), you're melee and you're not tanky without items (so you'll get poked down and bursted down) and like LevasK said you won't be able to do anything before 6 - and little after that. Maybe if you get camped every game but overall, no, I wouldn't do it.

If you like being melee and tanky and having CC go for Leona.
Just think about it. "I could play Leona but why do that when Sejuani is available?".
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 11:17pm | Report
Why would you pick Sejuani over Leona? I mean, sure it can be done, but she has no hard CC until level 6, and doesn't really bring much to the table pre-6
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 4:15am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Why would you pick Sejuani over Leona? I mean, sure it can be done, but she has no hard CC until level 6, and doesn't really bring much to the table pre-6

QFT. BUT there's a caveat: if you want a tank support, the enemy team picked Taric and banned Leona. Who do you go for?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 4:25am | Report
thresh is still considered a tanky support, blitz can get fairly tanky too, could even yolomode the naut support if you were really desperate for a tanky support with cc
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 7:48am | Report
luizdeh wrote:

QFT. BUT there's a caveat: if you want a tank support, the enemy team picked Taric and banned Leona. Who do you go for?

Alistar
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 10:04am | Report

Aliwho?

Good answer tho, I thought something like tank Soraka was going to come up lol
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards