Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mei-Lin, The Blade Kunoichi

Creator: KoH_pHresh July 14, 2011 11:21pm
KoH_pHresh
<Member>
KoH_pHresh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2011 11:21pm | Report
Changelog:

buffed passive and reworked W and E skill

I will think of a better "class" (ex: The Fist of Shadow) for her ;)

Passive: Strikes of Fury
Every fourth attack deals 75 + 30 x level bonus damage plus 1%/2%/3% of her target's Attack Damage in physical damage. If the target has below 70/90/110 Attack Damage, She then deals bonus 85/105/125 true damage. (levels up at levels 1,6 and 11)

1st Skill (Q): Wave motion

energy cost: 65
cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5 seconds

Spins her blade to create a wave, dealing 25/35/45/55/65 (plus 1 per 4 AD) physical damage in a cone in front of her. The damage increases by 2%/3%/4%/5%/6% for every subsequent hit.

2nd skill (W): Art of Kaninji

energy cost: 25
cooldown: 25/22/19/16/13 seconds

Passive: Upon attacking a unit for 4 times in a 6 second period, she deals 3% more damage. Stackable 10 times

Active: She receives 6%/7%/8%/9%/10% bonus armor penetration for 5 seconds and benefits 12% bonus lifesteal for 7 seconds. Passive will not be active when the skill is in cooldown.

3rd skill (E): Shadow flash

energy cost: 100/90/80/70/60
cooldown: 6 seconds

Blinks to a target location. If Mei-Lin attacks with her basic attack in a 3 second period, She deals 55/65/75/85/95 ( +1 per 3 AD ) and stuns the target for 1.5 seconds.

Ultimate (R): Double Blade Slash

No cost
cooldown: 95/85/75 seconds

Mei-Lin takes out her other sword that She mastered for years. She then deals 185/215/225 physical damage plus 30% of the sum of Mei-Lin's Attack damage and the target's Attack damage . This penetrated the target's body badly, thus reducing healing regen by 4%/5%/6% and if the target moves, he loses 20/25/30 hp per second until he has moved for 800/1800/2300 meters.

Mei-Lin needs to cast her other abilities 5 times in order to use this ability. Once this ability has been casted, the spell count WILL NOT BE COUNTED until this skill's cooldown has finished.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 6:55am | Report
It's an interesting concept... But I'm not quite sure what you're going for here.
The passive is terrible. completely UP early while becoming not much better as the game wears on.

Not quite sure how the Q is going to work. Is it an AoE around yourself or, is there a wave in front of you and it's a channeled ability?

Her W is a little odd because it makes her reliant on spamming skills within 5 seconds of each other. This doesn't sound like a bad idea but, considering the fact that her moves have low cool downs but high energy costs make it not that efficient.

Her E is a bit weird... Blink to a location, attack within 3 seconds to gain magic damage?
Considering how she gets Armor penetration from her spam spell, does physical damage on her Q and, does vast amounts of PHYSICAL damage on her ult, I don't see why you would have an attack that does magic damage. Much less scale with AP.

Again, the ult is nice but, I'm not sure what you were aiming for. It seems only good in being an anti-anti-carry. The "passive" of it makes it not OP. The DoT is nice. and the healing reduction makes sense.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

KoH_pHresh
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 7:15am | Report
Quoted:
It's an interesting concept... But I'm not quite sure what you're going for here.
The passive is terrible. completely UP early while becoming not much better as the game wears on.

Not quite sure how the Q is going to work. Is it an AoE around yourself or, is there a wave in front of you and it's a channeled ability?

Her W is a little odd because it makes her reliant on spamming skills within 5 seconds of each other. This doesn't sound like a bad idea but, considering the fact that her moves have low cool downs but high energy costs make it not that efficient.

Her E is a bit weird... Blink to a location, attack within 3 seconds to gain magic damage?
Considering how she gets Armor penetration from her spam spell, does physical damage on her Q and, does vast amounts of PHYSICAL damage on her ult, I don't see why you would have an attack that does magic damage. Much less scale with AP.

Again, the ult is nice but, I'm not sure what you were aiming for. It seems only good in being an anti-anti-carry. The "passive" of it makes it not OP. The DoT is nice. and the healing reduction makes sense.

Im actually reworking on her W and E, and forgot to add that Q is a cone-based skill, so ill add that right now ;)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 7:17am | Report
At least you noticed they were weird.
Just FYI, keeking the blink in the skill probably is a good thing. Otherwise she will have no escape skill.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

KoH_pHresh
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2011 7:55am | Report
already fixed it. tell me if it's better or not lol ^^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide