Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

janglestar

Creator: Larrious September 11, 2011 10:15am
Larrious
<Member>
Larrious's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 10:15am | Report
So in the last few games ive been playing. I ahve been seeing jungling alistars... and they are kinda good. any thoughts?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 7:42pm | Report
Alistar is better in lane because of the massive amount of CC he has and how good he is as a support.

I guess you could jungle with him but there are better, faster, and stronger junglers and he's a fantastic laner in his own respect so I don't see why you would.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2011 7:47pm | Report
He's an ok jungler but he gets shut down really easily because a ward and a little careful play will eliminate all his ganking potential. He then has to do AD and forgo a ton of tankiness. He wrecks face with AD because of his natural tankiness from his ult but, building him tank/AP is far, far better than what you pull off with AD Ali.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2011 12:45am | Report
^No.
He does not have to go AD. He does not need to build tank/AP.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2011 6:22am | Report
When I said "building him tank/AP is far, far better" I meant, "building him tank or AP is far, far better."
Yes he works great in lane but he can jungle very well too. He has to change his runes so AD is a bit more viable (he needs a ton of AS runes)

I'd like to argue with you but you seem to just minimalist your posts and I don't think I would be able to give a good counter-argument that we both could understand.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2011 6:36am | Report
Jungle Ali doesn't need any AD items at all. Trinity is core tho.

Anyhow, the best way to play Ali right now is in bot lane as a support.

Pelikins
<Member>
Pelikins's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2011 7:23am | Report
Searz wrote:

Jungle Ali doesn't need any AD items at all. Trinity is core tho.

Anyhow, the best way to play Ali right now is in bot lane as a support.

I've been saying this since day one. Even when roaming was the big craze. Feed your AD carry in bot lane, go to the first team fight and watch their mid and top get 3 shot.
A tank that can't bring the hurt gets ignored.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide