Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Baine-The Devastator

Creator: SuperSpence September 17, 2011 2:50am
SuperSpence
<Member>
SuperSpence's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 2:50am | Report
changed up some stuff cause of suggestions. tell me what u think

"Fear me, I am the one that will bring u down."-Baine
Melee Assasin AP/AD
Uses rage as an energy source

sayings.
let my name be feared at the gates of hell
menacing laughing. kinda like a death knight from wow but way cooler
Destroy!
Its time to finish what I started.

at full rage Baine's attacks hit for an extra 25% of his AD

Passive-trail of despair-after using an ability Baine leaves a trail of despair behing him slowing all enemies by 10% for 1/1.5/2 seconds

Q-Madden-generates rage quickly, increases AD for 6 seconds 20/30/40/50/60, but increase physical damage taken by 10%

W-Impale- Baine lunges with his spear(sorta like jarvans mechanic) dealing damage 90/140/170/210/245(+35% of AP) if Baine hits two or more champions at once they become stunned for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds

E-Wrath of Baine- Baine teleports behind a target and deals a deadly strike to the target for 135/150/190/220/270(+50% of AP) If Baine kills the target with this attack he gains 10/15/20/25/30 armor pen for 4 seconds

R-Destructive Path- Baine charges recklessly into battle. Gains 20$ movement speed for 10 seconds, striking everything in his path for 210/225/250 pecent of his current AD. While derstructive path is active baine leaves his trail of despair behind him.

hope u guys like it ive got some pretty cool ideas on what hed look like. Black rimmed hate pulled low over burning red eyes. a dark spear with a cruely shaped blade with runes and designs all over it. a long black coat. Bare foot, scarred and charred. steal gauntlets with spikes. black shirty into smokey and ash covered pants. he'd have a nasty scar that ran down his face wich messes up his wicked grin. hed be standing on burning coals of a destroyed town with a black mist flowing around his spear.

i hope u guys like it. im open to feed back. exspecially on attacks and numbers.
still looking for a story to go with it.
OH, hey nice.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2011 7:29am | Report
I wouldn't make spells cost rage... look at Renekton and Trynd, neither have rage costing spells simple because rage is so unreliable to keep up (aka if there aren't minions to punch nearby you're useless because you only have 1 spell). However, I would make something get improved by fury, like Tryn or Renek.

Passive: I would lower the slow slightly

Q: AD gain is a little low at the moment, I would do something like 20/30/40/50/60

W: Buff the AP scaling, I would make the stun something like 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/1.75 seconds.

E: Again, the AP scaling is pretty bad. Also, the heal when you kill someone is very strong (assuming you can target minions, maybe you can't, IDK). I generally don't like heals unless they really fit into your kit. I would change that to something else, maybe after using the spell you gain arpen or something?

R: I like it.

Overall, I think most people would rather build AD than AP on this guy, simply because of his hardcore steroid and great ult.

Hybrid? Maybe. Just buff the ratios, I s'pose.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2011 4:04pm | Report
""Fear me, I am the one that will bring u down."-Baine"

I almost closed the window right there lol.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide