Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

A New Champion Approaches- Silas, the Angry Farmer

Creator: Ullrich February 12, 2011 11:39pm
Ullrich
<Member>
Ullrich's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2011 11:39pm | Report
Throughout the course of the Rune Wars, farmers have been needed to sustain those fighting. Silas was known as one of the best farmers in all of Runeterra. One day, however, a particularly fierce battle was waged literally in his backyard, on his plantation. All of his crops were destroyed, and with them the hopes of his tribe's fighters. Having traveled a long way, he now seeks aid for his starving warriors and other clanspeople.

Passive: Green Thumb. When standing in Brush, Silas receives a 20% boost to Health and Mana Regen per 5 seconds.

Spell 1 (Q): Mow Down. Cost: 30/45/60/75/90 Mana. Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds. Silas takes out his sickle and slashes it in a short, wide cone in front of him, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 damage (+75% AD and 10% AP) to enemy champions and double that to minions.

Spell 2 (W): Flash Growth. Cost: 85 Mana. Cooldown: 45/43.75/42.5/41.25/40 seconds. For 3 seconds, Silas receives the buff "Sowing Seeds." Wherever he walks during those three seconds, seeds are sown that after 5 seconds will grow rapidly, stunning enemy units who stand on them when they sprout for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds and create temporary brush that lasts 5 seconds. Enemy units who enter the temporary brush are slowed by 2/4/6/8/10%, and Silas gains 3/6/9/12/15% movement speed while in the temporary brush. Temporary brush does not activate Green Thumb or reduce channeling time of Nature's Bounty.

Spell 3 (E): Nature's Bounty. Cost: 60/80/100/120/140 Mana. Cooldown: 20 seconds. Silas channels for 2.5 seconds, searching for something natural to eat, and shares it with all those around him, healing himself for 60/120/180/240/300 (+100% AP) and healing allies surrounding for half of that (-15 Health per allied unit healed). Channeling time is reduced by half if Silas is in Brush.

Spell 4/Ultimate (R): Hay-Baler. Cost: 150/275/400 Mana. Cooldown: 90 seconds. Silas rides around on an old hay-baler for 4/5/6 seconds, gaining 10/15/20% movement speed and destroying brush he drives through (brush regrows after 5/7.5/10 seconds). Enemy champions hit by Old Bessie are thrown backwards and take 150/300/450 damage (+60% AP). Enemy champions hit while hiding in Brush will also be stunned for 1/1.5/2 seconds.

Note: This actually started as a joke with me and some friends, but we toyed with the idea for some time. Basically all numbers thought up on the spot; share your thoughts. Much appreciated! ^^
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2011 12:04am | Report
think bush creation is just op. garen could suddenly be anywhere.

also the bushes would have to grow back after his ult, probably like 10 seconds after he uses it or something. also isnt old bessie the name of a cow?
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Ullrich
<Member>
Ullrich's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2011 12:17am | Report
Yeah, I was just BSing on the length of the bush-existence, I shortened it. I can see where you might get that it's OP, but with the adjusted cooldowns, it becomes much less so. As for the Ult's name, I couldn't think of anything better in terms of the name (although I have something better now), and the brush would grow back. I'll reword to make it clearer.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2011 8:16am | Report
I actually kind of like this champion. Not too sure about the balance, but think of the shenanigans you could have with Flash Growth-->place a Sight Ward-->everyone else teleports to the sight ward-->BOOM 5 MAN TOWER PUSH
Ullrich
<Member>
Ullrich's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2011 10:57am | Report
Well, part of the point of this champion is to be totally different from any other champion, and the temporary brush from Flash Growth only lasts 10 seconds. I did just notice a problem with it though, and that's that he can sow the seeds for more temporary brush while standing in a patch that's already grown. I'm debating between nerfing the length of time the brush lasts or extending the cooldown, but that would put it into some ultimate ability ranges... I dunno. What would you suggest?
Ullrich
<Member>
Ullrich's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2011 8:44pm | Report
Anyone else have an opinion?
Ullrich
<Member>
Ullrich's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 6:16pm | Report
Bump.
3picPanda
<Member>
3picPanda's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2011 7:42pm | Report
Splendid idea! Altough I find the AP ratio of Nature's Bounty a big too high, but still, I'd love to see that champion out in the League!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide