Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Blitzcrank best initiator?

Creator: Syther Blade
April 24, 2012 5:48pm
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Blitzcrank best initiator?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Syther Blade » April 24, 2012 5:48pm | Report
Q can pull in an enemy, ult to slow, knock airborne then rest of other team runs in to save him. Does it work?

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Syther Blade
<Member>
Rep: Notable (32)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » April 24, 2012 6:09pm | Report
I don't think that's an initiation, but more of a "Haha, free kill from dispositioning."

Initiation is more like starting a fight on your terms, like Rammus using Powerball and his taunt to focus a carry. There's a difference.

Also, what if you pulled in an Amumu? :O
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jpikachu1999 » April 24, 2012 6:19pm | Report
Ult doesn't slow last time I checked. It silenced. His grab can be intercepted by minions. Knock up is annoying, but it's not the worst ever.

Other initiators who are actual tanks: Amumu, Nautilus, Malphite, Shen, Leona.

Amumu: Bandage Toss in, activate Despair, and use Curse of the Sad Mummy. Incredibly powerful.

Nautilus: Dredge Line in, or just walk. Riptide CC + Staggering Blow CC + Dredge Line CC + Depth Charge CC = WIN

Malphite: Unstoppable Force in, and then continually Ground Slam and slow enemies with Seismic Shard.

Shen: Can teleport anywhere while giving a shield using Stand United. Then Shadow Dash into enemy team. Get at least 3 of them = easy fight with a good team.

Leona: Zenith Blade into Shield of Daybreak locks down one person. Then you can Solar Flare to hopefully stun a few more, and, if not, you still slow probably more than one enemy.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jpikachu1999
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (151)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MasterShorty » April 25, 2012 9:49am | Report
lolz, this is why I do *not* like to support blitz, he is just outshone by amazing champs like Amumu, Nautilus, and Shen...
Thats why I prefer to jungle him =D because you get rid of all the downsides to his q (most of the time) and you have waaaay better damagez! =D
JUNGLE AMUMU BAYBAY!!!
MasterShorty's Forum Avatar

MasterShorty
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!