Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to deal with harassment (Trynd)

Creator: Neuronz October 23, 2011 7:53am
Neuronz
<Member>
Neuronz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2011 7:53am | Report
So i am having a lot of trouble from being harassed, especially early game. To where i cannot get minions kills for the gold ;\. If i vs a melee i can usually push them out completley, but people with long range, and people with stuns and burst like Riven, are just owning me. Anyone have any tips?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2011 10:01am | Report
Learn to jungle Tryn, problem solved.....I've never liked laning with Tryn. As you've said you just get harassed. And anyone who think Bloodlust is a strong sustain skill they're morons. Even before they nerfed Tryn (excuse me "reworked") Bloodlust wasn't a reliable way to keep yourself in a lane.

Tryn can solo top IF he's against another melee champ, but most other champs are still stronger than he is in lane.

To reiterate my point LEARN TO JUNGLE TRYN. You'll avoid all the grief a lane provides.
Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2011 1:07am | Report
My best guess is to ask for help from another lane that is dominating their opponents and can afford to lose some exp and gold.

Try to set up a small zone of fear, but not enough for the enemy ranged to harass you. At the very least, ward the bushes to avoid a burst surprise.

Hope this helps.

I don't even

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide