Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

More skins for champions

Creator: fdrizzle
March 27, 2012 3:40pm
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » More skins for champions
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by fdrizzle » March 27, 2012 3:40pm | Report
I've been looking through the store on League of Legends, and I'm a little dissapointed on how some champions, like Teemo have so many skins, but champions like Volibear, Yorick, Twitch, Shyvana, Cassiopia,Fizz, and other champions have two maybe three skins. I have come up with some suggestions to make more skins for these champions.

A cool skin for Volibear would be a circus bear skin, where when Volibear activates his "Rolling Thunder ability he instead of dropping to all four, he moves around on a unicycle. Another cool skin would be for Fizz, Hextex Fizz were his Staff is robotic, and his shark is a robot aswell and his color animations on his staff and when he activates "Sea Ston Trident" ability could be a Hextex kind of green color.
I will post more skin ideas for more champions when i can, PLZ like this thread and vote for it, we need new changes to league
fdrizzle's Forum Avatar

fdrizzle
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DeadlyXD » May 26, 2012 2:13pm | Report
I have an idea for Cassiopeia where she could be a robot and here Q and w come out like little bolts and nuts. while he ult could be sheet of metal going of them and wrapping found them or just lightly hitting them if they have their back to her.
Hi. Thats it is all.
DeadlyXD's Forum Avatar

DeadlyXD
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DeadlyXD » May 26, 2012 2:13pm | Report
I have an idea for Cassiopeia where she could be a robot and here Q and w come out like little bolts and nuts. while he ult could be sheet of metal going of them and wrapping found them or just lightly hitting them if they have their back to her.
Hi. Thats it is all.
DeadlyXD's Forum Avatar

DeadlyXD
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by HitGirlPT » June 26, 2012 6:14am | Report
Hi!

I couldn't agree more with you, fdrizzle. There are champs with so many skins and they keep doing more --'

Why don't they focus more on doing skins for the new champs with only 2 or even 1 skin? Look at Teemo's skins or Nunu's skins lol

DeadlyXD that would be a nice skin =D
HitGirlPT's Forum Avatar

HitGirlPT
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » June 27, 2012 7:15pm | Report
I'm slightly disappointed with the new Ahri skin. Most of her skins are like...just different versions of her Classic. I think it'd be cool to should a more deceptive side to Ahri, giving her an oriental straw hat and garbs. Kind of like Elizabeth Swann in the third Pirates of the Caribbean lol

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!