Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your thoughts on Lee Sin

Creator: Yossarianct22 August 8, 2011 10:17pm
Yossarianct22
<Member>
Yossarianct22's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 10:17pm | Report
Lee Sin is a champion I see very little of, and it is even rarer for me to see a lee sin played well. This may be attributed to how difficult he is to master but even still i have to wonder what the benefits are playing Lee Sin over other champions. With one on ones with other melee champions you might as well choose Jax for jungle ganking nocturne and Warwick seem to be more useful assassins. I cant work out what kind of Champion Lee Sin is meant to be would any of you more experienced than me explain, or give your experiences playing against or as Lee Sin. How do you play him or how have you seen him played?
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2011 10:47pm | Report
usually when i see lee sin i see trinity force and atmogs.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 3:11am | Report
I play Lee Sin very often lately, and I play him both in Jungle and Solo Top.

Lee Sin is an offtank. You will have little success building him a full glass cannon, since he really has to go into the middle of a fight where he can easily be focused.
Lee Sin has insane mobility, dashing from enemys to allies, to minions, to wards etc. what allows him to pull off some CRAZY moves and escapes and makes him very fun to play, and he deals significant damage with only Atmogs.
He also has very good utility in form of a knockback, slow, stealth revealand a shield.
I usually Build: Mercury Treads, Wriggles, Frozen Mallet/Warmogs, Atma's Impaler, and depending on the enemy comp more tanky stuff or Trinity Force and Last Whisper.

He is very strong and fun champion, just give him a shot.

Related video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b735Vb7K_F4

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 9:06am | Report
trinity force, or at least sheen, is a must have core item for lee sin. 7 skills to proc it along with an attack buff to make you wanna hit inbetween spell casts.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 10:00am | Report
Lee Sin is one of my mains, and his main role is to be a pain in the *** for the other team in teamfights, as well as being a strong solo laner, who beats all ranged AD carries/AP and also fares well vs offtanks.

In teamfights, you can do a lot of different things.. You can elect to be an initiator, using flash/ult on a squishy. You can choose to be more defensive, trying to peal enemy offtanks off of your carries. I prefer, however, to play as more of an anticarry in teamfighs. Your Q is a great finishing ability and with atmogs, you are very tanky and hard to bring down for those carries. Lee Sin is capable of zoning out enemy carries in teamfights if they are not protected.

All in all, you gotta say that Lee Sin's biggest strength is his versatility. He can preform very well in all team comps and can play whatever role your team needs him to play. He's pretty damn sexy.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Yossarianct22
<Member>
Yossarianct22's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 2:37pm | Report
I looked at your build evildice and it looks quite promising its strange i never see any lee sins using builds like yours.
Quoted:
Lee Sin is an offtank. You will have little success building him a full glass cannon, since he really has to go into the middle of a fight where he can easily be focused.

You make a good point there wintermond the majority of lee sin players I've seen just build glass cannons which usually ends in them dying before they contribute anything to the team fights. Thanks guys
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 6:03pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

Lee Sin is one of my mains, and his main role is to be a pain in the *** for the other team in teamfights, as well as being a strong solo laner, who beats all ranged AD carries/AP and also fares well vs offtanks.

In teamfights, you can do a lot of different things.. You can elect to be an initiator, using flash/ult on a squishy. You can choose to be more defensive, trying to peal enemy offtanks off of your carries. I prefer, however, to play as more of an anticarry in teamfighs. Your Q is a great finishing ability and with atmogs, you are very tanky and hard to bring down for those carries. Lee Sin is capable of zoning out enemy carries in teamfights if they are not protected.

All in all, you gotta say that Lee Sin's biggest strength is his versatility. He can preform very well in all team comps and can play whatever role your team needs him to play. He's pretty damn sexy.

This is very accurate. QFT.
In the words of Coobie "if your playing Lee Sin and you don't have a Warmogs, you're doing it wrong."
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2011 6:26pm | Report
its like every champion thats not a mage these days is atmogs trinity force.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2011 1:16am | Report
caucheka wrote:

its like every champion thats not a mage these days is atmogs trinity force.

More like every melee that's not a tank :P
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide