Darius Build Guide by iplay2wiin
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
So I've been playing Darius since he came out and he's a lot of fun and I thought I share my build with him to you guys! This won't be the most comprehensive guide on the sole purpose that I'm lazy as heck and much rather be playing LoL. The reason I decided to make this build is because my friends noticed my wins as Darius adn asked how I build him. After they played a game with my build they would tell me how awesome that build was etc. and they told me to post it on Moba. So that's how I got here!
His Q does the most damage out of the 3 (excluding his ulti) and that's why you max it first. His W is second to max because its just a slow but does bonus AD. Last but not least is his pull (E) which is nice b/c gives you Armor Pen. but not so nice cuz it does no damage. Thats why its last.
To make it quick... Exhaust allows Darius to always be next to the person he's chasing or slowing down who he's running from. Ignite basically gets the job done at the end, that's why it's the otehr spell. Umm other good choices would be
-Ghost (EDIT: MY MORE PREFERRED SPELL IS GHOST NOW THAN IGNITE) (Escape or Chase Spell)
-Flash (Escape or Chase Spell)
-Heal (If your a noob XD)
P.S. Exhaust is very effective w/ Darius so I would suggest keeping it and changing ignite to one of my "other good choices" If you don't wanna use ignite, which is sometimes understandable.
Pros / Cons
- Puts out very nice damage
- Ulti auto-refreshes if kills a champ (NICE) not to mention T R U E damage...!
- Excels at killing the squishier champs fast and getting them out of the way
- Very good ganker (will take practice mainly because of landing the E)
- His Pass is amazing because it does damage over time but also it increases damage done with your ult and lowers the cd of your W the more stacks on your opponent.
- He tends to get focused, but with this build you'll sestain much better and still do nice damage
- His E doesn't have a far toss range like Nautilis for example (that's why if you gank you MUST practice to land it at the crucial moment)
- Like Varus he has one skin, even though its nice he just has one :(
As noted before, I'm lazy and didn't wanna spend a while on this build. Well I really hope you try my build and it works well. Ummmmm I hope to make more builds for champs in the future and feel free to comment and up rate this build. OH CHECK OUT MY VARUS BUILD TOO, if you get the chance!