Ekko tank jungle
Final Build Example
Not Updated For Current Season
Ekko is one that seemed very appealing to play. As someone who enjoys the role of an assassin or tank. Ekko is extremely fun to play.
This is a Ekko jungle guide. I think Ekko fits best in the jungle, but he has been played alot mid and even top lately.
I'm going to show you guys what runes/ masteries etc. i think fits him best in the jungle, and i hope you guys enjoy this guide :)
Don't be afraid to leave a comment below. Tips for improvement is always helpful! I will try my best to continue updating and working on this guide.
Pros and Cons
- Pros -
+ High damage
+ Good escape
+ Amazing burst
+ A good amount of CC
- Cons -
- Mana hugry
- Reliant on hitting Q and W
- I prefer to have Mark of Attack Speed, because they works good with your passive when farming jungle-creeps, (Z-drive Resonance)-- (Every third basic attack or ability on the same target deals bonus damage). So if you Attack faster, you deal more damage to those monsters, easypeasy.
Magic Penetration Marks does also work, but not recommended.
- Jungle-creeps deals only physical damage, so the Seals of Armor gives you some protection from the creeps, (and AD champs.)
- Ekko is pretty good in all phases of the game, but his late game amazing, so having Glyph of Scaling Ability Power, fits him perfectly to get as much AP out of the runes as possible.
- We have Scaling AP glyphs to work better in late game, but he also need some AP in the early and mid game, so i take flat Ability Power for Quints.
The Double Tap:
Ekko is too squishy to start fights, but his kit makes him incrediblde at setting up areas for your initiators to go in. Start by aiming,- Parallel Convergence over wherever you want the fight to happen. Once your frontline goes in, their knock-ups, stuns and snares should last long enough for the slowing sphere to appear. As soon as it does, quickly, - Phase Dive in to trigger the stun and pick up your shield before pressing all of your buttons on the enemy team, including, - Timewinder.
Hit and Run:
Sometimes you'll be playing a game of League when, out of the corner of you eye, you spot a wounded squishy positioned away from their team.- Phase Dive in before using the ability's second attack to close range. Ekko makes short work of low health enemies thanks to his W passive. Then press, - Timewinder to pick up a nice kill. Once they're dead, - Chronobreak back to safety! Just make sure your timeclone is where you want to go. Ulting to the same spot is pretty embarrassing.
This combo is a perfect way to engage on an enemy team while you're running away. Cast your,- W where your timeclone is going to be in four seconds, then as the enemy team heads through the slowing zone, - Chronobreak to put yourself back into the W. You'll trigger the stun and deal tons of damage.