Crit Zed (Big Crit)
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
1. Be patient with your q: This applies when all-inning someone with your ult, and when just poking. The enemy will most likely immediately dash (if they have one) or flash out.
2. Poking people as Zed is pretty simple: When an enemy gets in range of your w, put out your w and e. This will slow them leading to an easy q.
3. Using your ult to dodge things, and how to dive: While your ults main deal is that you kill them, it can also be used defensively, and don't be afraid to use it like that (DON'T FORGET IT MAKES YOU UNTARGETABLE). A really easy dodge to pull off is when diving someone. After poking them down a bit, and your w just so happens to be under tower, w in and get an aa off on the enemy. This is when turret will focus you and you will want to ult, losing turret aggro for a second and dodging the shot.
4. Last hitting: This is a very easy thing to do on Zed. Your passive makes this very easy because you do extra damage to enemies with less than half health. Making it perfect for last hitting under tower. Zed can also wave clear while poking his enemies considering all of his abilities are aoe.
5. Team fighting: While Zed isn't the best at this, he can still pull it off well, especially if the team fight starts with you catching out the enemy. If you'd believe it, you generally wanna kill the adc, or mage (Depending on if they have sash, zhonyas, or just how well they're doing). If their support or main source of peel engages, then you should be able to kill the carry without much trouble. Once you are in the back lines, try to cause as many problems as possible before ulting to safety.