Not Updated For Current Season
This is just a test build, please try it out and give me reviews, even if there bad i just would really like some testers.
* I think hybrid Nidalee is the way to go, since her Spear does alot of damage and if u can do it fast thats great, and threw in a little bit of dodge with Ninja Tabi.
* Her Q ability should still deal a lot of damage if you throw it far aways since you have 200 AP.
* In tiger stance you should do amazing because of the speed and attack damage with item bonuses.
* The reason i finish my E ability before Q is because in tiger stance, it will put out a lot of dps, and then you can just heal back to full if you get hurt. and your spear will still put out lots of damage.
* Good luck and have fun doing the Hybrid build for nidalee!:D