Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This is just a test build, please try it out and give me reviews, even if there bad i just would really like some testers.
* I think hybrid Nidalee is the way to go, since her Spear does alot of damage and if u can do it fast thats great, and threw in a little bit of dodge with Ninja Tabi.
* Her Q ability should still deal a lot of damage if you throw it far aways since you have 200 AP.
* In tiger stance you should do amazing because of the speed and attack damage with item bonuses.
* The reason i finish my E ability before Q is because in tiger stance, it will put out a lot of dps, and then you can just heal back to full if you get hurt. and your spear will still put out lots of damage.
* Good luck and have fun doing the Hybrid build for nidalee!:D