Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Irelia, the Will of the Blades.
Since the mastery page bugs :(, I will post it below.
This will be a small guide to get you started for jungling with Irelia. So it will
be short but powerful, as we say in Dutch; Kort maar krachtig :).
Passive: Ionian Ferver: reduces CC based on the amount of champions around you.
BladeSurge(Q): Dashes to a target dealing damage and applying on-hit effects. If the unit hit is killed, the CD is refreshed and a portion of the mana cost is returned.
Hiten Style(W): Passively restores health on each attack, and when activated adds bonus true damage to your attacks.
Equilibrium Strike(E): Attack that deals magic damage and slows the target, however, if you have a lower % of HP than your target, this attack will stun instead.
Transcendant Blades(R): Irelia summons 4 daggers, which can be flung and enemies dealing damage, and healing her for 20% of the damage dealt.
What to buy?
First learn the W skill since the passive gives you 10 health back every time you
hit a target. (The higher the rank, the more health it gives you back)
Level 1 - W
Level 2 - E
Level 3 - W
Level 4 - Q
Level 5 - W
Level 6 - R
For the rest, scroll up to the list :).
Steps:1. Smite one of the golems and finish them off. Use your W skill and a potion.
2. Kill the blue monster first asap. Finish them all off. Use a potion in the fight.
3. Smite the biggest wolf, finish them and use a potion.
4. Now you come at the golem with the 2 small monsters. After a few games I found out
this was the easiest way; Finish the 2 small monsters off, don't touch the golem
5. When those 2 are dead, run away from the golem and recall. Buy a +10atk dmg
item (Required for Madred's).
6. Run back to the golem. Smite the golem and use a potion.
7. From this point it gets easy, you can just re-do step 1 and 2 without potions
8. Use smite and kill lizard first, then the smaller ones .
9. Get Boots of Swiftness (+3 movement) and get ready for the first gank!
Ingame name - T3arz
Clan - FPOS; Free Porn On Subscription
Here's a screenie of my Match History last 2 days.