Build Guide by P.DiddyXD
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- IRELIA THE GODDESS OF WAR: (AD + SURVIVABILITY + AS)
- COMPLETE GUIDE TO DOOOMLORD MALZAHAR! - LIKE A BOSS! XD
- ITS SHROOOOOOOMMM WEEK! XD
- COMPLETE GUIDE TO TANKIO!!!!!!!!!! XD
- A NEW LOOK AT AP SHACO
- SEDUSA; Survivability + Ranged Support
- LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MAGE CENTRAL (PART 3) - by P.DiddyXD
- LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MAGE CENTRAL (PART 2) - by P.DiddyXD
- LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MAGE CENTRAL - by P.DiddyXD
- KAMEHAMEHA LUX FTW! XD
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
1) this build gives you good early game survivability and harassment (due to flat health runes, dorans ring, and mana regen runes).
2) by getting haunting guise first (you can go majais if ur pro), you get good ap for some first blood or ganking.
3) if you are fighting lots of annoying cc (mainly galio/ww/amumu), then getting merc treads is viable. However most games its best to get sorc boots for the extra damage via magic penetration!
4) I find building a rod of ages is a must since it gives her the mana and health that she desperately needs (you can go rylais if you are pro).
5) Banshees veil is for your survivability, theres no point 'flashing'(using distortion) in and then getting stunned or silenced before you can 'flash' back to your original spot. Also, it lets you dive opponents without fear of cc's.
6) Zhonyas, need i say more?
7) Void staff makes you hit much harder by late game, it is definately worth getting.
1) I do not recommend getting armor on her, its a waste since you shouldnt be in melee range anyway and it wont do much to save her. Its better to get health items with ap such as rylais or rod of ages.
2) Maxing out your sigil as ur main damage dealer, and then followed by distortion; this is because ur chains are not only very hard to hit (since it is a skillshot that can hit creeps too), but by getting distortion up, you can farm much better with her. For example, with this build i have a low cd on my ult, so therefore when a creep wave comes you can use distortion into them (bringing them to half health) and then use your ult (which is copying distortion) to finish that creep wave in 2 seconds. It makes farming much better and therefore lets you level quicker! Also, starting out with distortion prevents early first blood ganking since it can outrange flash and so keeps you away from those annoying garen's and xin's.
3) Your harass combo should be: sigil-> distortion + distortion back.
4) Your attack combo should be: sigil-> ult (Sigil) -> distort -> chains -> ignite!
So this means that ur first sigil deals damage, ur ult triggers the first silence and also deals damage, then ur distortion 'flash' triggers extra ult damage and another silence, followed by chains which slow and root, and finally ignite for finish. Only tanks and high MR can survive this combo.
5) Teleport is fantastic on her because it lets you tele for ganks and also shop whilst maintaining your lane! (Note; always buy 1 hp and 1 mana potion when you teleport - it makes farming even faster!). Also, Ignite is a must! It is crucial to have ignite on an awesome burst-ap champ like leblanc :)
GL HF ALL!