Not Updated For Current Season
This is my Level 11 Nidalee build.
IÃ�Â´ve done this for people around level 10 to 20.
ITS NOT COMPLETE - but thats not IMPORTANT
.) No Runes (because they doesnt matter on level 11)
.) Nidalee is difficult to master, u have to play passive and you have to look like a noob in the early game, then u start your "killin spree"
.) Nidalee isnt a Solo Avatar, She is the pet of the heroes in this game - she comes out silent and "gankful"
.) Not an easy q,w,e,r char.
Lets start with my Nidalee build:
Why do you use "Ignite" and "clarity" ? Most of the other guys said she has a well manarecharge - u dont need clarity!
-Well - she regenerate Mana - and yes the cat doesnt need mana! But in the early game you are able to Lane Solo versus 2 Chars and never get back with your heal and clarity.
-Always strafe left, right and look like a useless noob. Hurl your spear to your enemy heroes and draw their hitpoints. Ignite them. But stay at distance and risk nothing.
-In this way you draw their lives and they have to get back often, u can stay and earn money
But when can i start ganking?
-After you got Sheen and the Cat. Play longer like a noob, let them draw your life, draw their life, if they atack with halflife -> hurl your javalin (spear) turn to cat - jump over the enemy lines and gank him with your "takeover"
---> Turn first time to the cat when u can gank him, not earlier. Lane with human form.
How ist the tactic form early to late game?
-Nidalee needs her team. She can hold Position on a lane, but she never should start a fight. -~she joins the fight and gank them all, or eats people running away~
-Play everytime passive, and escape, how often you can. In an open fight 80% of well trained heroes can kill you
-With your passive playstile you can use items like "mejais soulstealer" and others.
Whats about the micro management
-The micromanagement is all at this char. The style to win.
Standard beeing (for me) and playstyle
-> Human form - i use everytime heal, if an hero is in range to hurl standard atack on him, if he chases you throw javelin, lay trap turn to cat and jump away, run to bush - run, turn to human hurl javelin.... if he is in range turn to cat and eat him - jump away - hurl javelin on next one (etc etc etc)
How should i skill!
1. javelin - then your heal skill - javelin - heal - trap - COUGAR (trap to jump as cougar). Then its in your personal choice.
1. Dorians Ring + Life + Manareg + Clarity -> you can stay as long as you want
2. Sheen (later trinity force) - if you were following my q/a you buy it as one item
3. GuisooÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â´s Rageblade - you need it! and you dont need shoes yet. You are very fast and passive - use bushes to escape (u get speed bonus) - at this point you are better equipet + movement as your enemies
INTERMISSION: maybe you can stay as long on the lane to buy SHEEN + RAGEBLADE - u will shokk your ENEMY
4. Your ganki gankees starts. You need shoes. I prefer NINJA TABis (but use what work against your enemies)
5. If you can gank and not die in battles use the SOULSTEALER book, if not buy trinity force things
6. TRINITY FORCE
I hope this short text helps you to play with nidalee, or against her.
Sorry for my bad english.