Hey everyone, i want to say you something about my favourite jungler - Nocturne. He was my first champion, what i buy :)
Pros / Cons
+Fast jungle clear and lane pushing
+Excellent duelist - fairly resistant to counter-jungling
+Fantastic ganker both pre-6 and post-6.
+All abilities can be used offensively and defensively
+Strong at all stages of the game, especially early-mid game
+High base damage and natural steroids allow for a tanky build
+Has the most awesome sounding abilities in the game
-Often focused without allied champion support
-Not as survivable as full tank champions
-Not a lot of natural CC, just a delayed fear
- Duskbringer and Shroud of Darkness may take some practice
to pull off consistently
- Paranoia has a short range at early levels.
Passive Umbra Blades - Nocturne's attacks are periodically enhanced, dealing physical damage to surrounding enemies for 120% of his attack damage and healing himself for 10 / 18 / 26 per enemy hit. Cooldown reduction does not affect Umbra Blades, but every basic attack reduces the cooldown by 1 second.
Q Duskbringer - ACTIVE: Nocturne sends out a shadow blade in a line that leaves a Dusk Trail on its path, dealing physical damage to enemies it passes through and causing enemy champions hit to also leave a Dusk Trail behind their movements for 5 seconds. While on the Dusk Trail, Nocturne ignores unit collision and gains bonus movement speed and attack damage.
W Shroud of Darkness - PASSIVE: Nocturne empowers his blades, permanently gaining attack speed.
ACTIVE: Nocturne creates a barrier that blocks the next enemy spell that hits him within the next 1.5 seconds. If Nocturne blocks a spell, the passive attack speed bonus is doubled for 5 seconds.
E Unspeakable Horror - ACTIVE: Nocturne creates a tether between himself and a target enemy and plants a nightmare into its mind, dealing magic damage over 2 seconds while the tether holds. If Nocturne remains within 465 range of the target for the full duration, it becomes feared.
R Paranoia - ACTIVE: Nocturne reduces the sight radius of all enemy champions and removes their shared vision for 4 seconds; this includes champions, minions, wards, towers, and Clairvoyance.
While Paranoia is active, Nocturne can activate it again to launch himself at a target enemy champion within range, dealing physical damage.
- This spell is absolutely necessary on every single jungler. If you think jungling without Smite is just as viable, you are mistaken. While performing a jungle route without Smite is certainly possible, Smite is invaluable for practicing and preventing counter-jungling. If you jungle without Smite, not only will your jungle be more difficult, but you can be easily counter-jungled by any competent enemy with Smite. You'll also lose all objective (baron and dragon) control for your team because the enemy jungler will have a 1000 true damage nuke that can be cast at range and you won't.
- Flash works wonders on every champion and Nocturne is no exception. Its multitude of uses in a variety of situations make it indispensable as a utility spell. You can use this spell for chasing, fleeing, initiating, ganking, juking, stealing buffs or dragon, and following another champion who uses Flash. Since Nocturne is a great diver, it helps to have an escape mechanism on hand in order to escape after you pick off a carry in a team fight. You might even net a few kills with it when following fleeing enemies who try to Flash to safety. I personally favor this spell, mostly for escaping over walls and flashing into (or out of) baron or dragon pit to steal. I would always take this over Ghost because Nocturne has Duskbringer's speed boost, but no way to blink over walls or close gaps at will. Flash fills a weakness in his kit while Ghost is a redundancy.
I using typical jungle runes, i think, that is the best for Noc :]
This are my masteries, what i using :)
- Jungle item, that is give you AD, armor, lifesteal, great for start
700 health + 30 AD.. Great combination with Q and E, you slow them, they can't run you
AD, Attack speed, lifesteal.. great for quick minion kills. Let's make a farm !
500 health and 70 armor + nice passive - When hit by basic attacks, reduces the attacker's attack speed by 15% and movement speed by 10% for 1 second.
Great item for Nocturne. Great passive -
Passive: Damage dealt by this item benefits from life steal.
Unique Passive - Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target as physical damage (185 range), decaying down to 20% near the edge (385 range).
This you will buy, after you sell Lantern, this item give you 60 AD and 40 MR. Passive is too great:
Unique: Grants +1 attack damage for every 2% of missing health, capped at 35 Attack Damage.
Unique - Lifeline: Upon taking magic damage that would reduce health below 30%, grants a shield that absorbs 400 magic damage for 5 seconds (90 second cooldown).
Thx for reading :) This guide isnt completed, i will complet it in next days, say me, what you want to know from me about this guide, what in this guide is missing.
Sorry for language bads.