Rengar Build Guide by KRSHACO
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
- AP MID VAYNE GUIDE CHALLENGER
- Kog'maw ADC, More content soon....
- Poppy Support S6 Patch 5.24
- 420 SWAGSCOPE / 360 MLG #1 AP VAYNE GUIDE MID
- ReWorKeD Poppy TOP Patch 5.24
- Jinx ADC S6 ( RUNES + MASTERIES, STRATEGIC, GUIDE) PATCH. 5.
- Zed guide s6
- Yasuo mid preseason 6 Korean challenger elo
- AP Nidalee top lane. (Preseason 6)
- Kog'Maw mid lane (Preseason 6)
The hunt is on!
You can go for lucidity too
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Rengar with this build
Armor pernetrations are strong on him cause it scale better into late and allows you to do as close as possible true damage. It fits well with his core build.
The lack of Ad in his early can be a problem for early trades in the jungle and clearing might be a bit difficult if you aren't use to.
Cooldown reductions runes give you an extra 10% to the early game and combined with his build you get the 40% cdr. It allows you to ult more often and it ends up to a kill almost everytime.
Armor helps you vs the monsters and basic attacks.
It's the best runes set up.
Farm to lvl 6 for a easy gank or skill bolas lvl 2 with 5 stacks of ferocity.
Go then gank top lane (easiest) if pushed and go into the bushes there. While you're there you can go for a sneaky bola stun + free kill hopefully.