Riven Build Guide by pauloxisto
Mastery Tree Is Outdated
WARNING: These masteries are still using the old tree and have not been updated to the new tree by the guide author. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Pros / Cons
Well, how I HATE introductions, let's get started
+ Good tanker (She is even unintentionally)
+ Manaless (I hate Mana '-')
+ Unique Combo Style
+ Broken Wings fallen combo hits a lot.
- Very weak to disables
- Very small range
- Strange to control Broken Wings
- She isn't a good hunter
I love this part *-*
each ability charges Riven, dealing extra damage on her next auto-attack.
Unique Style Combo.
Deal 3 attacks using her blade, dealing damage on a small area.
Riven stuns and damages near enemys.
A Shield? '-'
Dashes forward and creates a shield for a few seconds.
Blade of the Exile
WOW! MY SWORD IS BACK! *-*
Increases her damage and unlock wind slash for a few seconds.
I'll kill youfothermucker!
Deals massive damage, based on their missing life, into a big area.
Exhaust: Very good to help Riven to kill the runaway '-'.
Ghost: Very helpful if if you couldn't get near the enemy to use
If you like...
Flash: If you don't like Ghost, Flash is another good option.
DO NOT USE
Clarity: Do I need to say something?
: Well, added with the runes this item can make everyone cry.
: The "TANK" Item. This item is very good to Riven (increases her natural "tank essence"). Gives HP and extra HP per kill.
: Added with Warmog's Armor, this item gives to riven a lot of extra damage and critical strike.
: WOW! Extra damage, life(more damage with Atma's Impaler) and... slows!
: I like so much this item. increases Riven's range and gives to her extra damage (I don't know if frozen mallet] affects [[tiamat's effect, but still is very good).
- : A final item. I use it only on very very long games. This item is to end it all!!!111
- Greater Quintessence of Evasion and Greater Seal of Evasion: This runes combinated with Ninja Tabi will increase the dodge at 22% :D
- Greater Mark of Critical Chance: LOLOL, ctical strike increased '-'
- Greater Glyph of Attack Damage: to start with a little more attack.
My Mastery Page is 19/11/0. Great build, which has everything that a tanker-slasher can imagine ... Increased critical chance, added the extra dodge and attack causes a lot of damage :D
Broken Wings Fallen
"If a sword is broken does not mean that it can no longer be used. Just have a broken soul compatible with it."
What is Broken Wings Fallen? An attack? A Combo? No. Broken Wings Fallen is a point of view. This 7-hit-combo is based on everything that everyone has seen, and everything that everyone did not see. The seven sins. The seven signs of the apocalypse.
7 Sins Fallen Wings Combo: Broken Wings 1st Hit(Greed) + Auto-Attack(Gluttony) + Broken Wings 2nd Hit(Lust) + Ki Burst(Wrath) + Auto-Attack(Sloth) + Broken Wings 3rd Hit(Envy) + Auto-Attack.(Pride).
7 Signals of Apocalypse Combo: While Blade of the Exile is activated,
- "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Broken Wings 1st Hit
- "And there went out another horse, that was red: and was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword." Ki Burst
- "And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine." Runic Blade Auto-Attack
- "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth." Broken Wings 2nd Hit
- "And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?" Runic Blade Auto-Attack
- "And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places." Broken Wings 3rd Hit
- "And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound." Wind Slash.
Well, I'm not religious or anything, just like that from the Bible and I thought it would match well with the combo. I'm sorry if I offended anyone because of this.
P.S: Valor can interrupt combos (to escape, or chase, whatever.)
Thanks to all who have read this build, I hope you enjoy it and be surprised with my point of view to play with Riven.
Maybe someday I'll put more things to complement this build :D (How to get along with/against other champions)
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here.
Reverent Riven, an In-Depth Riven Guide by Embracing
R i v e n ❀ Not Easily Broken // Solo Top
Riven AD pro
A Competitive Mid Lane Riven Guide