LeBlanc 45% CDR OP
Situational. Depends on who you play against
If you always get Blue Buff
Not Updated For Current Season
If you always get Blue Buff you may want to get Sorcerer's Boots, because blue buff gives you 10% CDR
Buy situational items (see above) dependent on who you play against and how is the game going. Hourglass against Zed, Fizz, etc. Crystal Scepter if you feel too squishy. Luden's eco if you want more damage
I would like to take a note about Mejai's Soulstealer. This too risky to buy and I would not do that. because if you die midgame 2 times, this item becomes useless, to sell it you will loose gold and fall behind.
Full game commenary on LeBlanc
Main tips for LeBlanc
1. Max cooldown reducton gives you an opportunity to use your abilities nearly twice as frequently
2. Attack damage marks (runes) helps you to farm in lane
3. Try to save your abilities to harass and farm with your auto attacks.
4. As soon as the enemy mid laner uses an ability - go ham on them while it is on cooldown (use q w combo early and q r w after lvl 6)
5. It is really helping to use quickcast on leablanc (so you dont have to click the mouse, you put a cursor on a target and click ability, but for this you have to know your range) and in your settings in the same page all the way down you can find "cast the pressed spell upon casting another spell" - those two things will help you to cast your abilities much faster
6. Rush Morrellos and CDR boots to get the max of cooldown reduction. It gives you a lot of mobility and you can cast your spells more frequently
7. it is very important to roam other lanes, will help you to win the game. To help you do this buy Refillable Potion (it costs only 150 gold and refills every time you visit the shop)
8. if the enemy team starts to build magic resist, your 4th item (after Morrellonomicon, boots of Lucidity and Rabadon's) should be Void staff
9. In teamfights you should try to kill the ADC. you can try to w flash Q R E and go back to your W safe, if you cannot kill the adc, try to do the area of effect damage, which is double distortion ( W R) with max CDR your w should have only 2,5 seconds cooldown, so you can use it then to combo someone with Q W
Farming and Laning Phase
Since LeBlanc does not have much ad, it is really hard to farm with her, especially when you are focusing on trying to kill your enermy midlaner as soon as possible. Therefore I use ad marks (runes) for her. It gives a hard life for the melee enemy mid laner, because you are harassing him with autoattacks and helps you to farm.
If melee: Try to harass your enermy midlaner every time he tries to lasthit (look at your minions as well)
Ranged: Here is harder with autoattacks, but as soon as you see your enermy have used a damaging ability, go in with your combos, and you will win the trade. Try to break your Sigil of Malice as often as you can.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve my guide or if you have any questions please write me in comments ^^
Also, if you are struggling with LeBlanc against one champion in particular, tell me about it in comments and I will give you the tips of how to play against one champion in particular.
Watch my last game on LeBlanc with this build. KDA: 24 9 8