Build Guide by Sparksmith
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
My first build EVER! so don't rage me a lot ^^
The patch with Urgot came and so many heroes got nurfed (shaco and haim) but some got the buffs(malp and kog) they deserved. As a person who hated kog as a character I must say that this buff was something he deserved !
Now I will tell you good champs how i play the new good kog before he gets the nurf I expect soon :D
As a player who hates to depend on other players i never start with a Dager i buy the scepter because i want to be on the safe side when the game begins. Kog has little problems with his dmg output early game so dont be too offensive unless u can get a kill 100%. If you are good (because I am not) you can aways try to get a double by using ure passive as a finishing move but i really dont recomend it untill u have finished the:
The Malady + Graves + Recurve Bow are your early to mid game core items - they will make you a good support for kills and a danger to the enemy. The moment you buy the razers rush the jungle and kick the WW from there and start farming food unitil you're ready to buy your bloodrazor.
Now you have your dmg output - its not enough thou ! don't start rushing 3 at a time !
Buy another recurve bow
NOW START RUSHING 3 people at a time !
At this moment u have 1st at 5th level + 2nd at 5th level + 4% from the bloodrazor the stacks from the malady + 2.5 attack speed. - if you have played safe to this point and killed 1-2 players now is the time to start shining.
Start killing - its easy
finish with ult
WIN THE GAME
Finish the Sword of the divine and if you are able finish the malet - just add the active of the divine to the casts and you cant be stopped - no one can escape you even a Cho will have hard time surviving against you.
At this point you dont need the Bloodthurster - everything is ready but i still added it so that i can full the last swot - BUT !
- Black Cleaver
- Guardian Angel
are options !
- Flash - escape mechanism + chase before you get the mallet but mainly your blink of fate
- Ghost - same as FLASH
- Heal - no I mean does any one use this spell at all ???? (unless hes a support or a tank)
- Revive - hahaha
- Clarity - no because if you need it you didnt get the idea of "rush kill kill kill kill kill win"
- Cleanse - not a bad idea but i still think Ghost and flash are better because u can use them to chase
- Exhaust - again not a bad idea but read the above
- Fortify - read Heal
- Ignite - you (hopefully) will never be in range to cast it everything will die so fast that u wont need it
- Rally - Read Heal
- Smite - nah
- Teleport - not a bad idea but i cant really use it so i stick to the ghost :D
- Promote - i dont even knew that there was a spell like that - and there isnt !
- I guess everything is self explanatory - 21 offence gives you the DMG output + some magic penetration and the utility gives you the mana regen and some gold.
How do I play:
Simple explanation - Play safe until you get 2.5 attack speed (that means the second bow) then get aggressive until the end of the game.
Long explanation - I'm too lazy to write something like that (don't hate me but it's 5 in the morning)
Enjoy , rape , have fun.
Read , comment , love me.
Good luck to you all.
PS: btw i just saw the top kog'maw build and I saw that there are similarities but pls don't get me wrong its different, works better for me and NO i haven't used it as a reference.