Build Guide by Mylah
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Upload a picture of your end game results and date to Tinypic and post the link in the comments if you beat one of the top
scores using this build.
Top Score Games:
Early game grab a Dorain's Ring and a health pot and try to get mid. Get your Lazer Bird ability first and harass alot with it. At level 3 you can start killing people, you will have Torment and Entangling Roots by then. Try to catch your opposer off guard and get him in the Entangling Roots. When you get him use your Torment then Lazer bird. It will cause him to take a massive amount of damage early on and possibly kill him. At level 4 you are ready to start ganking. Head back to base and grab a mejai's then Head top or bottom and hide in a bush. Once one of there enemy's gets close use the W-E-Q combo. You will see people explode. You want to try and get a few kills early on because late game this guy is a huge assister.
Once you get level 6 grab your R ability and get ready for total destruction. You will be doing the same thing as early game kinda of stalking enemy's until they are in the right spot but your combo will change to R-W-E-Q smash all of those buttons in sequence to total destroy anyone.
Once your team start to group up you are in late game. Unfortunately because all of his ability's do damage over time ally's will usually get the last hit on most things. Once your team groups up stay far in the back only in range to use your torment-lazer bird combo to late game harass. When your team's tank zergs in the fun begins. Pop your ultimate and run in there and pick a squishy and W-E-Q them and watch them burn to death due to your lazer bird. Then when the team is dead turn off your final and return to the back of the group.
Doran's Ring - Good for early game
Mejai's - When you become good you become unstoppable
Sorc Boots - Magic Pen = Win!
Archangel's Staff - Amazing with the Mana and Mp5 along with an amazing Late game item. More Mana = More Win!
Rylai's - Good for Health and stacks with your final AoE slow = Win Win!
Abyssal Scepter - Only essential if they have Magic Resist Stackers. Maybe Win
Rabadon's Deathcap - Makes your AP go Wooooosh! Super Win!
1. You are the squish - If you run around by yourself past level 10 you are dead. Your character is super squishy and will be destroyed by 2 or more players if you get caught.
2. Your cane is not a weapon! - In team fights you need to be way out of range of anyone. You due a ton of damage and have low health perfect combo to make you the main target of the opposing team.
3. When in doubt SMASH R- Your Ultimate is very good. It is awesome for survivability. If you get in trouble and are about to die push R and run it will help your regen your health as you run and possible turn enemy's around.
4. My R ability allows me to tank! Then how come you just died instantly? - Don't think just because you have lifesteal you will be unkillable. As Rule #1 states you can't be stupid.
5. BIRDS ALL OVER! - In massive team fights try to be stealthy and run in and use R if you have a ton of AP you will be the unkillable death machine. But make sure to run AS SOON as you get targeted chances are they will chase and kill themselves with your final.
4/14/11 - Updated the build with the current game changes sorry for the long wait!
~Took away Zhonas ring and replaced it with Rabadon's
~Changed seals out
~Updated Build format