Teemo Build Guide by TimoBouwerzz
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Im TimoBouwerz on Leauge of Legends and this is my first guide for League of Legends named : ''Size Doesn't Mean Everything''
I hope you guys like it!
Pros / Cons
- Fantastic passive.
- AP + AD damage with Toxic Shot.
- Really good in 1 vs 1 fights.
- Very item depent.
- Very susceptible to CC.
- Camouflage. If Teemo stands still and takes no action for 2 seconds, he becomes stealthed. After leaving stealth, Teemo gains the Element of Surprise, increasing his attack speed by 40% for 3 seconds.
I really enjoy playing teemo, with his passive. The thing you should do, is buying a Doran's Blad, rush to your lane, get as close as you can, to the enemy tower, just out of range for it to shoot you. And then, when you're stealted and the enemy champion is going mid, you should surprise him, by giving him a stealthed shot. Which will increase your attack speed by 40% for 3 seconds, just enough time to take him down.
- Blinding Dart. Obscures an enemy's vision with a powerful venom, dealing damage to the target unit and causing all attacks to miss for the duration. Deals 80-260 (+0.8 per ability power) magic damage and causes the target to miss all of their attacks for 1.5-3.5 seconds.
I really like Blinding Dart, the target will be unable to hit you, for 2 seconds, how cool is that? combined with Exhaust for even better results. Popping Blinding Dart, and then Exhaust right after, will be you best shot, at those hardcore melee Champions, probaly the best combo against them.
- Move Quick. [Teemo scampers around, increasing his movement speed until he is struck by an enemy champion or turret. Toggle: Teemo's movement speed is increased by 15-35% until he is struck by an enemy champion or turret.
This is a very decent abillity, running faster is always nice. However, this is not your no. 1 streaming priority, but it is nice, to get back to your lane fast, if you wanna purchase new items, or if you die But yet not the most important thing in the world.
- Toxic Shot. Each of Teemo's attacks will poison the target, dealing damage each second for 4 seconds. Teemo's basic attacks poison their target, dealing 8-35 (+0.14 per ability power) magical damage upon impact and again each second for 4 seconds.
Toxic Shot is a very nice passive ability. Its dealing posion damage over time, which is really good. If you are about to kill an enemy, and he flee with very low HP, the Toxic shot might take care of the rest ;) and the Damage will increase if your building Ability Power.
- Noxious Trap. Teemo places a explosive poisonous trap. If an enemy steps on the trap it will release a poisonous cloud, slowing enemies and damaging them over time. Uses a stored mushroom to place a trap which detonates if an enemy steps on it, spreading poison to nearby enemies which slows movement speed by 30/40/50% and deals 250/475/700 (+1 per ability power) magic damage over 4 seconds. Traps last 10 minutes. Teemo forages for a mushroom every 30/26/22 seconds, but he is only big enough to carry 3 at once.
Heal is really good for Teemo, in Early Game he is really squishy so heal is really helpfull then.
Flash is a fantastic ability for evasion, pursuing, mobility, and positioning. Teemo can make great use of it to jump a jungle wall and quickly run away or hide with either of his passive abilities.
The items I buy, and why:
Doran's Blade: Just an save good item. Some heal, some damage, and afcourse a little bit life steal.
Berserker's Greaves: The best (and the only) attack speed boots.
Malady: The Malady fits Teemo perfectly, because of the much attack speed (50%)and some abilty power what works really fine with Toxis Shot and his Mushrooms.
Wit's End: The Wit's End is just an great attack speed, and solo-top item, it works on every AD champion. Some magic resist is always nice to!
Frozen Mallet: Teemo is normal really squishy so you need to build some hp. The Frozen Mallet is really good on Teemo because of the Frozen Mallet's HP and his CC.
The Bloodthirster: You want to buy The Bloodthirster because the sick damage and life steal.
I can't say much about farming with Teemo but one thing is sure it is really easy. Early game you just need to last hit and late game you can easy farm with your Mushrooms and afcourse your basic attacks.
Noxious Traps / Mushrooms
I made a minimap where you can see where you need to place Mushrooms. The green dots are the places where you need to place them.