Korean Hard Carry
Sample Final Build For Maximum Damage
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Lucian with this build
Welcome to my guide on Lucian. I am Znake12 and today I will be teaching you how to become a better Lucian player. My purpose to making this guide is to help you become a better player and learn something about being an ADC. Please vote for this and I hope you enjoy the content.
Farming In Lane
Creeps score (cs) is very important. If you get an entire wave of minions, you can get around 150 gold! So if you fully get 2 or 3 minion waves, it would already be equivalent to a kill. One trick in getting cs is to keep practicing. I know this can be hard work but it is what you must do to get better. Another trick is to compare your cs to the enemy adc's cs. This can motivate you to do better. Try to get at least 150 cs in each game and work your way up from there. To summarize this topic, cs is as important as kills.
Another thing you should do in lane is to push. Pushing is good because you reach level 2 first, which is good for aggressive purposes, and you will deny your enemy ADC's farm. The only downside to this is that you will be overextended leaving you open for ganks by the enemy jungler.
Stay at the backline during team fights. You will most likely be the squishiest one in your team so you better be careful. Put in as much auto attacks as possible while at the backline, you are basically a glass cannon. Focus whoever is doing damage in their team to increase the chance of your team to win the team fight. Use your R behind your team if you are against a champion who can one shot you. Make sure your team has good positioning because if your team gets surrounded, it will be tough for you to escape.
- Use this ability aggressively. This can deal tons of damage and is mainly what you will be using in fights.
- During team fights, try to hit as much enemy champions with this as possible.
- Try to use this smart. This build makes you run out of mana quickly so be conscious of using it.
- W does not deal a lot of damage so dont use it in harassing in lane because you would barely do anything to your opponent and you would just waste mana.
- Use this to chase, or escape in situations thanks to its speed bonus
- Even though it doesent deal a lot of damage, use it anyway in team fights for your passive and for the cooldown reduction on your e.
- In the laning phase, be cautious in using this aggressively because you might get caught by a hook or the enemy jungler especially because of its high cooldown.
- In team fights, use this ability first because when you use your other abilities, it will redce the cooldown of this. But remember to be cautious!
- In my opinion, this is probably one of the best uktimates in thengame because of its massive damage potential if used correctly.
- You can use this both aggressively and defensively. First, use this aggressively by initiating team fights with it or by catching an enemy off guard. And second, use this defensively by kiting with it. An example of kiting with this is using it when someone is chasing you while running away.
Pros / Cons
- Deals a lot of damage
- Gain a lot of mobility which gives you an advantage for your R and escaping tight situations
- Extremely mana hungry