Not Updated For Current Season
This is my first build on mobafire, because this build feels like it's worth posting on here.
Just read and comment :-)
I buy these items in order to have enough mana with your items/runes & masteries, so you don't need critical chance at the beginning. Then build up your three avarice blades for crit. chance and ofcourse for the extra amount of gold. With those items, you have enough crit chance to hit plenty with your parley in the beginning to farm, and later to crit hard with tiamat and do insane splash damage.
As you see, i don't use clarity but solely escape spells. Gangplank has a great debuff skill in 'remove scurvey', but still is easy focus. So ghost and flash, and if you're more advanced like i am, ignite and flash :-)
Pros / Cons
- great minion farming.
- insane damage when you follow this build
- great debuff skill
- excellent support with your ultimate (even to finish of low hp champs)
- huge amount of damage output with parley (1400 crits is easy to get)
- not very good early game, only farming minions with parley then
- only physical attacks, easy to counter with tornnmail etc
- easy to kill (low hp life)