Tryndamere Build Guide by naparu53
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello and welcome to my reworked, re-vamped and even more detailed Tryndamere guide!
I nicely ask you not to downvote or upvote without telling me the reason.
Any usefull ideas will be implemented into the guide.
This guide WILL BE UPDATED with any ideas you come up with or with changed that are made in the game.
+ Deals very high damage with crits.
+ Isn't item or rune dependant.
+ Can tank high nukes from mages with his Undying Rage.
+ Can clear the jungle very fast.
+ Can go solo top or bot and dominate the lanes.
+ Ganks very well and easy.
- Needs team communication.
- Without Undying Rage he won't be very usefull.
- For Bloodlust to be effective you need 100 Fury.
- Mocking Shout is only usefull against DPS.
- Spinning Slash isn't really that usefull, only when escaping.
- Is awesome!
Tryndamere uses a usual 21/0/9 mastery page making good use of Deadliness , Lethality and Vampirism from the Offense Tree and Good Hands , Swiftness and Runic Affinity from the Utility Tree.
- Greater Quintessence of Health: Along with Greater Seal of Armor this will give you a lot of survivability early, mid and late game.
- Greater Mark of Critical Damage: The Critical Strike Damage these give will help you a lot.
- Greater Glyph of Scaling Cooldown Reduction: The cooldown reduction it gives will allow you to use ultimate faster and heal with Bloodlust a lot more.
- Greater Seal of Armor: The armor it gives will help you in 1v1 fights and teamfights.
Ignite: The 250 TRUE damage it does will ensure kills.
Exhaust: This spell will help you in 1v1 fights or when ganked.
Flash: This spell will allow you to escape easier or chase enemies.
- Battle Fury: This passive will give you a lot of Crtical Strike Chance (35% to be more precise) with 100 Fury.
- Bloodlust (Q): The passive of this skill is pure awesomeness as it gives you Attack Damage for 1% Hp missing and heals as well.
- Mocking Shout (W): A very big slow and Attack Damage reduction skill. Good in 1v1 fights and chasing.
- Spinning Slash (E): A good skill for running away or engaging. Remember. It works through most of the walls.
- Undying Rage (R): This skill makes Tryndamere imune to death for 5 seconds and it gives him Fury. This, along with Bloodlust's passive will make Tryndamere invincible.
Maxing out Bloodlust with Tryndamere is VERY important as you will get more Attack Damage and healing from it. Maxing out Mocking Shout second will increase the slow and Attack Damage reduction wich will help a lot in the ganking phase of the game. Spinning Slash is maxed out last since it only helps you escape or engage. Put points in Undying Rage whenever you can (Levels 6, 11 and 16) so you get more Fury when using it.
: The attack speed from this item will help early game.
: This is Tryndamere's MUST GET item.
: This is an item made specially for Tryndamere.
: The lifesteal this item is very good and will help you.
: The attack speed and armor reduction are very good.
: This item will help you in chases due to it's active.
Farming with Tryndamere is very easy because of his great Attack Damage and crits. Early game don't just attack the minions. Wait for them to get low Hp then attack them. Mid-Late game you can just attack the minions and still get the last hit.
In jungle Tryndamere can do very well. Make sure you get Red Buff whenever you can since it will help you a lot. By level 9 you should be able to solo Dragon but if you think you won't handle it ask someone to come and help you.
Tryndamere can 1v5. You really want to know? Fine!
Spinning Slash in them and kill them all. Happy? Ok ok time to get serious.
Let the tank charge in so he wastes all the enemy CC (Hopefully the Exhaust's too) then try to kill the enemy ranged carry. After you got the ranged carry kill the mage (or meele carry if they have one) then kill the rest. If one of the carries have Thornmail use Exhaust on them first or let someone else kill that carry and go kill the mage.
Tryndamere is a very fun champion but some factors in the game could destroy your fun. A lot of people will QQ about Tryndamere and that you are playing him but ignore them and after the game press that '!' button near the name.
Credits to jhoijhoi for the template, which you can find here.